Sign in to follow this  
WhentheBoat_ComesIn

Has the CEO of Binance just inadvertently told us a significant Bull run is incoming?

I know the general sentiment in crypto is that CZ is the next coming of Jesus.

But follow him long enough, and you'll find that he's a nauseating narcissist with an incredible need for attention around his persona. Always drawing attention to himself, "look at what this person said about me! I'm so awesome", "look at this guy saying I'm a genius", "look at this stupid website not including my name on their list".

Yesterday he tweeted about being outraged that he wasn't including on some list of crypto-influencers - the first comment rightfully said "how big is your ego"? And he quickly deleted the tweet seconds later and rephrased.

What I'm saying is, don't hang yourself on this guys word or make him out as more than he is. I think Binance is a great exchange, I don't particularly like CZ's vibe. Probably deleted his tweet because the market began a downward-swing right after. He doesn't appear to have a crystal ball either, just an egomaniac constantly looking to be in the limelight - obsessed with being perceived a genius.

Edited by Liminarori

Yeah my first thought was some sort of lame PR stunt. He’s far too smart to post stuff “by mistake”

as far as other coins in this market are concerned, BNB is one to consider in addition to XRP.  Coin burns, utility in bull and bear markets.

I would suggest that a solid holding of XRP, BTC, BNB seems to be a good overall combination.  As for platform coins, ADA will overtake ETH someday...

On 8/29/2018 at 11:25 AM, Liminarori said:

I know the general sentiment in crypto is that CZ is the next coming of Jesus.

But follow him long enough, and you'll find that he's a nauseating narcissist with an incredible need for attention around his persona. Always drawing attention to himself, "look at what this person said about me! I'm so awesome", "look at this guy saying I'm a genius", "look at this stupid website not including my name on their list".

To be fair, Twitter and Instagram breeds narcissism. So CZ isn't the only person suffering from this 

Edited by TheXRPer

Sign in to follow this