Sign in to follow this  
2ndtimearound

What if XRP is right now the lowest it will ever be?

It is impossible to predict, XRP price seems to me ludicrously low and I have spent every spare penny hoarding XRP.   If these low prices continue I will go on buying.  The other scenario is that Bitcoin crashes and drags XRP even further down and this will not be the lowest price.

We cannot judge with certainty and we should never invest more than we can afford to lose.

1 minute ago, Julian_Williams said:

It is impossible to predict, XRP price seems to me ludicrously low and I have spent every spare penny hoarding XRP.   If these low prices continue I will go on buying.  The other scenario is that Bitcoin crashes and drags XRP even further down and this will not be the lowest price.

We cannot judge with certainty and we should never invest more than we can afford to lose.

Bold part is somehow for me always a riddle... it seems to me i can't decide where is my border of "i shouldn't invest again"...

17 minutes ago, XRPSlovenia said:

Bold part is somehow for me always a riddle... it seems to me i can't decide where is my border of "i shouldn't invest again"...

As long as you are prepared to take responsibility for your own failures the division comes where you might let others down if your plans fail, for instance your family. 

5 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

As long as you are prepared to take responsibility for your own failures the division comes where you might let others down if your plans fail, for instance your family. 

but in this case... i don't have a family... yet :) 

36 minutes ago, XRPSlovenia said:

Nooooooooooooo... i bought yesterday another portion of XRP at 0,29€. I don't know how to stop!! 

You're buying low, you're doing good.  Of course, the bears will tell us it will go lower.  Doesn't matter, you're buying low (unless XRP fails).

2 minutes ago, vrippled said:

I'm of the opinion that the bear market is more or less done

When we break .37 and stay above .375, things are going to get plenty exciting

Holding on with great anticipation

I feel it to, but then again, I've been wrong before. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Sign in to follow this