Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kanaas

That official forum is completely useless

42 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, kanaas said:

Exactly. If a company (high profile software BTW!) is not able to keep their official boards acceptable clean enough from spam and abusing ... one might put questions about how they handle their core business....

Just an idea .... Why not create the first XRP payable forum? You wanna join the club? Than you got to get you some XRP and do a micropayment for each posting. Reading is free of course .... It would be AND inventive AND another incentive to go after some XRP....

Edited by kanaas

Woestekip and T8493 like this

14 minutes ago, kanaas said:

Just an idea .... Why not create the first XRP payable forum? You wanna join the club? Than you got to get you some XRP and do a micropayment for each posting. Reading is free of course .... It would be AND inventive AND another incentive to go after some XRP....

micropayments are the solution to this problem, indeed. The route to micromoney is currently being created.

3 hours ago, Sukrim said:

Yet none of these were reported as spam by you, neither did you apply to become a moderator to delete this stuff yourself. Feel free to write a mail to support@ripple.com asking for better spam filters on the official forums, this place is the wrong one to acutally change anything, unless you just want to complain.

I'll report spam if it helps. I would apply as a mod, but I doubt they choose the first person who applies. I don't think it's useful to send an email, I'm sure they are perfectly aware of it, there is a thread here and on the official forum.

Anyway, thanks Sukrim for keeping the forum clean.

Edited by namini

33 minutes ago, namini said:

I'll report spam if it helps. I would apply as a mod, but I doubt they choose the first person who applies. I don't think it's useful to send an email, I'm sure they are perfectly aware of it, there is a thread here and on the official forum.

Why doesn't RL assign the task of cleaning the forum to one of their interns? 

17 minutes ago, T8493 said:

Why doesn't RL assign the task of cleaning the forum to one of their interns? 

How many are there at the moment and in which positions/departments?

On 19-2-2017 at 1:02 PM, Sukrim said:

Yet none of these were reported as spam by you, neither did you apply to become a moderator to delete this stuff yourself. Feel free to write a mail to support@ripple.com asking for better spam filters on the official forums, this place is the wrong one to acutally change anything, unless you just want to complain.

I can understand that you lack support from Ripple or that you lack time to do the job the right way or that you lack the skills to maintain the forum how you should, but if I was in the same situation, for whatever job, paid or not, I would give that job back.

Edited by kanaas

23 hours ago, kanaas said:

I can understand that you lack support from Ripple or that you lack time to do the job the right way or that you lack the skills to maintain the forum how you should, but if I was in the same situation, for whatever job, paid or not, I would give that job back.

That must be the worker spirit that lifted Belgium to such great heights!

well if only Ripple showed us they care about their forum.

Anyway, I just reported like 10 spams.

Edited by namini

4 hours ago, lucky said:

That must be the worker spirit that lifted Belgium to such great heights!

I didn't lol cause it's too early here and I'm still drinking my first cup of coffee, but smile I did.