XRP Price Crystal Ball Challenge

From now until first week of September, a challenge to all interested in the speculation of XRP’s peak price this year:

Reach out to prognosticators from every walk of life and ask ye fortune be told with regards to the price of XRP and post each response in this thread.

Example, I recently asked a clairvoyant who sensed the 2nd week of October to be an auspicious period for XRP price this year.

Remember, don’t post any balony or a curse may be vexed upon thee :diablo:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lucky ? tells me things, Including XRP price predictions: November 30 2018: $10+USD June 2019 $239 USD Jan 2020 $1000+ Dec 2020 $5000+ That's as far as he went, n

Man is it getting that boring around here..?

I pulled my Nano out of the safety deposit box at the bank just long enough for it to see its shadow. So obviously, that means six more weeks of bear market.   I get itchy palms when I

I pulled my Nano out of the safety deposit box at the bank just long enough for it to see its shadow.

So obviously, that means six more weeks of bear market.

I get itchy palms when I cross my fingers holding a rabbit's foot,
So I rubbed tea leaves on them and read in the tarot version of the I-Ching that it means:

$8.16 will be the high for this year, but almost nobody will get a chance to sell above $8.

But I wouldn't hold my breath...or walk under a ladder....or break a mirror... or pet a black cat..
and above all... don't ever look at the XRP price or charts.... or else none of it will come true.

21 minutes ago, Pumper said:

This year meaning 2018, correct? 

$1.25

wow, even after the confidential PM, it's only "about to happen" to $1.25.

I guess that keeps things in perspective.

Yeah, it's possible that FOMO could push things forward a bit, but the real big movements won't happen till 2019.

And what about the crystal ball?

I thought that was the point of this thread, the stories?

26 minutes ago, increasedwisdom said:

wow, even after the confidential PM, it's only "about to happen" to $1.25.

I guess that keeps things in perspective.

Yeah, it's possible that FOMO could push things forward a bit, but the real big movements won't happen till 2019.

And what about the crystal ball?

I thought that was the point of this thread, the stories?

Ha ha....I'm a pessimist when it comes to the crypto market I believe the bubble popped, the massive retail FOMO driven by the Asian markets who raided retirement accounts, took out loans, and bet the farm on crypto cannot be easily emulated, institutions aren't very interested fund growth is dropping, Google search data is flat/decreasing all year, there are more ways to buy then ever, yet volume across all exchanges and coins is low.

Essentially exactly how a sector reacts after the bubble pops! Slow churning and a steady grind XRP should be a great pay off by 2020-2023+++++ no guarantees as actually usage is a must! Watching for that actual usage!

For those old enough to remember the .com bubble this is mirror image reminiscent everyone kept trying to keep it going the huge gains, the dartboard pick type money, but it was a slaughter house just like crypto 2018. Traders have made money (or lost) Hodlers have lost all year on every dip all the way down.

As Chewie says 3-5 years usage dependent we should all be happy!

Edited by Pumper