Sign in to follow this  
BarryM17

It's about to happen

30 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

I've had private PMs from @BarryM17 before this thread was made (will say no more on that) - I trust his judgement here and I understand why he's circumspect about the details.  He's made the thread as a positive statement - it's basically saying "I've heard some good things I can't divulge publicly, but it's positive things about XRP".  If I were him, I'd do the same, and I think most of us would.  It's in the same spirit that BG123 has shared info.  Will say no more.  I get the frustration when we're 8 months deep into a bear market, so the to-and-fro is perhaps inevitable, and all the more power to @BarryM17 for making this thread.

edit to add: "about to happen" can mean in the coming months, not coming days (though who knows?).  These things take time...

Thanks for the input @2ndtimearound. If everyone looked at circumstances from different perspectives like that I think there would be a lot more understanding and better discourse on the forum. 

Cheers ?

2 hours ago, BarryM17 said:

Oh, but it's okay for people to just randomly post stuff like $589 by EOY, with no logic or reasoning behind it???

I've PM'd a few users that I trust.

I will not just publicly state to everyone things that I've been told or people I know.  Anyone can access the Internet.  Some of these people are very influential in crypto and no doubt could read XRP Chat.  As my real name is not Barry, if they read any of this, they'll have no clue it's me.  I share publicly, and they end up reading it, I get fed no information in the future because I've lost their trust.  And again, everyone get off the whole September thing - I never mentioned that in this thread.  Make sense now?

I never said it’s okay random people posting their predictions. It has no value to me because I highly doubt they know anything and your thread has no value either. 

16 minutes ago, tony71 said:

I never said it’s okay random people posting their predictions. It has no value to me because I highly doubt they know anything and your thread has no value either. 

Not everything has to have value behind them. Or else we can ramp up 60% of this chat board.

I agree, it would have been more meaningful if we knew what he knew.

Doesnt mean we should look down on it.

I'm sure he'll tell me tho I'll await your pm @BarryM17 :p

Edited by Staigera

17 minutes ago, TreeLine said:

Take the risk and be wrong: tell us what it is. You can point to any event after the fact and claim that's what you meant.

Just now, BarryM17 said:

As can BG123.  @karlos, PLEASE delete this thread.  Thank you.

Bearableguy123 was a bro that left clues for ALL.

This thread is a subtle snob.

4 hours ago, BarryM17 said:

As my real name is not Barry,...

WHAT!?!  I thought I knew you!  Next you're gonna tell us you don't even have a SIG Sauer !  Or you're not even BLACK!

This is crazy.  I don't even know who to trust any more.  :shock:

Seriously though, how do you keep doing this to yourself, @BarryM17?
If they're not begging you for money or zerps, they're begging you for confidential information!

3 minutes ago, increasedwisdom said:

WHAT!?!  I thought I knew you!  Next you're gonna tell us you don't even have a SIG Sauer !  Or you're not even BLACK!

This is crazy.  I don't even know who to trust any more.  :shock:

Seriously though, how do you keep doing this to yourself, @BarryM17?
If they're not begging you for money or zerps, they're begging you for confidential information!

I'm not black - have already posted a few pics of myself here and there on this forum.

You can trust me.

Dunno, I guess sometimes I post before I think.  I suppose I give too much credit to the forum than it deserves.  There are "some" good users though.

3 minutes ago, BarryM17 said:

I'm not black - have already posted a few pics of myself here and there on this forum.

You can trust me.

Dunno, I guess sometimes I post before I think.  I suppose I give too much credit to the forum than it deserves.  There are "some" good users though.

If you would lighten up and relax and go back and read this thread you might laugh and enjoy it around here.