Sign in to follow this  
BarryM17

It's about to happen

2 hours ago, BarryM17 said:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO incorrect.  Offense taken.  I've been nothing but completely honest on this forum ever since I became a member.  I've shared personal information about my personal life.  I've shared information from people whom I've spoken with at banks and expressed my concerns about adoption.  I'm neither FOMO nor FUD.  I have differing opinions, but for the most part have remained consistent with my posts.  I got in early, I never sold, I've continually bought on dips.  I've given back plenty to this community, both in terms of sharing information and giving away XRP - NOT to "seek attention," but simply to try and be helpful.  Clearly you don't know me at all.

All my best to you.

You make a thread saying something about to happen and you leave it at that.  Posting something like this you may as well just tell us, what difference does it make when we are all in this together.   

Edited by tony71

15 minutes ago, tony71 said:

You make a thread saying something about to happen and you leave it at that.  Posting something like this you may as well just tell us, what difference does it make when we are all in this together.   

Oh, but it's okay for people to just randomly post stuff like $589 by EOY, with no logic or reasoning behind it???

I've PM'd a few users that I trust.

I will not just publicly state to everyone things that I've been told or people I know.  Anyone can access the Internet.  Some of these people are very influential in crypto and no doubt could read XRP Chat.  As my real name is not Barry, if they read any of this, they'll have no clue it's me.  I share publicly, and they end up reading it, I get fed no information in the future because I've lost their trust.  And again, everyone get off the whole September thing - I never mentioned that in this thread.  Make sense now?

And also, just to point out, from the time I created this thread just 2 days ago, XRP has gone up 10%, so it's not even like I was wrong or anything.  Hold long if you wish, I will.  But a 10% gain in 2 days, most investors would take that in a heartbeat.

1 minute ago, BarryM17 said:

And also, just to point out, from the time I created this thread just 2 days ago, XRP has gone up 10%, so it's not even like I was wrong or anything.  Hold long if you wish, I will.  But a 10% gain in 2 days, most investors would take that in a heartbeat.

Or in two days.?

More to come?

1 hour ago, BarryM17 said:

Oh, but it's okay for people to just randomly post stuff like $589 by EOY, with no logic or reasoning behind it???

I've PM'd a few users that I trust.

I will not just publicly state to everyone things that I've been told or people I know.  Anyone can access the Internet.  Some of these people are very influential in crypto and no doubt could read XRP Chat.  As my real name is not Barry, if they read any of this, they'll have no clue it's me.  I share publicly, and they end up reading it, I get fed no information in the future because I've lost their trust.  And again, everyone get off the whole September thing - I never mentioned that in this thread.  Make sense now?

What's about to happen? I know you don't trust me but if you tell me I promise I won't kill you after all.

3 minutes ago, 0083041 said:

What's about to happen? I know you don't trust me but if you tell me I promise I won't kill you after all.

Same. But i cant guarantee i wont kill you . But i Will keep the info to myself 

LOL.  I have health issues and probably won't live too much longer anyhow.  Everyone feel free to come and kill me, I've no problem with that.  It would ensure my family got my life insurance money, and you could steal my Nano's at the same time.

Someone took issue to a previous challenge, which I've since deleted out of respect to them.  So no, this is not a challenge - it was intended with humor in mind - though I was serious about the health issues, so I suppose there's no humor behind that, but oh well.

Barry, if you want to sell me 1800 xrp at your DCA I will gladly take them off your hands before you pop your clogs. 

Better than giving them away! ?

5 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

I've had private PMs from @BarryM17 before this thread was made (will say no more on that) - I trust his judgement here and I understand why he's circumspect about the details.  He's made the thread as a positive statement - it's basically saying "I've heard some good things I can't divulge publicly, but it's positive things about XRP".  If I were him, I'd do the same, and I think most of us would.  It's in the same spirit that BG123 has shared info.  Will say no more.  I get the frustration when we're 8 months deep into a bear market, so the to-and-fro is perhaps inevitable, and all the more power to @BarryM17 for making this thread.

I like the spirit but you should at least promise to let the cat out of bag after X amount of time if you can't right now, because these posts are kind of annoying.

Like, this thread should have stayed in PMs because to everyone else it's useless.

Edited by 0083041

6 minutes ago, 0083041 said:

I like the spirit but you should at least promise to let the cat out of bag after X amount of time if you can't right now, because these posts are kind of annoying.

Like, this thread should have stayed in PMs because to everyone else it's useless.

Fair play.  I will just say - purely my personal opinion - that so many pieces are in place now, that I feel super-confident with my investment in XRP.  I hate being vague but hope that helps somewhat.  And I'm deeply invested in XRP....re-bought into XRP all this year, top 1% holder.

11 minutes ago, 0083041 said:

Then don't read it, or put me on ignore.