Sign in to follow this  
BarryM17

It's about to happen

On 8/27/2018 at 12:25 PM, XRPboi said:

Why bother starting this thread if you aren't going to provide any detail? This seems like trolling to me, or wishful thinking at best. 

Thank you for your contribution. /s

Useless thread starter 

On 8/27/2018 at 2:28 AM, Talinos said:

I think he is talking about the G20 meeting and the annoucement of Xcurrent /Xrpaid becoming standard in Crossborder payment... pfff we all know this already . 

Do you have the date in September? I've probably asked and been answered 4 times and yet, here I ask again...

50 minutes ago, Loki said:

Do you have the date in September? I've probably asked and been answered 4 times and yet, here I ask again...

Depends on what is importand for you . Do asking 4 times is absolutly the right thing

3rd Meeting of the International Financial Architecture Working Group -Paris 10.9.-11.09

4th Meeting of the Framework Working Group - Amsterdamn 10.09.-12.09

4th Meeting of the Infrastructure Working Group -Kyoto 12.09.-14.09.

Main DISH 4th Meeting of Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors -11.10-12.10

All of them could give us some clues. 

2 minutes ago, Talinos said:

Depends on what is importand for you . Do asking 4 times is absolutly the right thing

3rd Meeting of the International Financial Architecture Working Group -Paris 10.9.-11.09

4th Meeting of the Framework Working Group - Amsterdamn 10.09.-12.09

4th Meeting of the Infrastructure Working Group -Kyoto 12.09.-14.09.

Main DISH 4th Meeting of Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors -11.10-12.10

All of them could give us some clues. 

Of course I'm OOL but at least this time I took a pic of the info. I will come back later to love on your post :tender:

On 8/27/2018 at 3:33 AM, Blubber said:

Bouncing around at .32 waiting for the next leg down.  Same all year since ATH

All wonder what deus ex machina will lift this project out of despair.

Evident from your history, we don't expect you to say anything different

Sorry you sold and are desperately needing for the price to lower for you to get back in 

Seen this many many times before and again. Downer, angry, negative posts by people directly reflective of their fear and frustration that the train has/is leaving the station without them

Stop the negativity. Buy back in now. Problem solved

On 8/26/2018 at 11:30 PM, tony71 said:

Guys we seen this type of posts before. Just another dude seeking attention  or else why would he even bother posting ?? 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO incorrect.  Offense taken.  I've been nothing but completely honest on this forum ever since I became a member.  I've shared personal information about my personal life.  I've shared information from people whom I've spoken with at banks and expressed my concerns about adoption.  I'm neither FOMO nor FUD.  I have differing opinions, but for the most part have remained consistent with my posts.  I got in early, I never sold, I've continually bought on dips.  I've given back plenty to this community, both in terms of sharing information and giving away XRP - NOT to "seek attention," but simply to try and be helpful.  Clearly you don't know me at all.

All my best to you.

29 minutes ago, BarryM17 said:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO incorrect.  Offense taken.  I've been nothing but completely honest on this forum ever since I became a member.  I've shared personal information about my personal life.  I've shared information from people whom I've spoken with at banks and expressed my concerns about adoption.  I'm neither FOMO nor FUD.  I have differing opinions, but for the most part have remained consistent with my posts.  I got in early, I never sold, I've continually bought on dips.  I've given back plenty to this community, both in terms of sharing information and giving away XRP - NOT to "seek attention," but simply to try and be helpful.  Clearly you don't know me at all.

All my best to you.

Ok mate, don't take offence. The internet sucks, you should know that by now! I have found your posts entertaining and interesting in the past and believe you are onto something here if you say you are.

Personally, I don't expect much to happen in September other than possibly creeping towards the 50c mark. BG has stated that XRapid will go live by EOY and that he is excited to be able to reveal some exciting news etc. This makes sense as in order for XRapid to work correctly they will need liquidity AKA a higher price, so MY personal best guess timeline goes something like this.

Late Oct/Nov, major partnerships are announced to the press with the clear intention of creating FOMO and bringing the price up to increase liquidity.

By the beginning of Dec the price spikes between $10-15.

The team at Ripple will want to use the Bullrun to their best advantage so when it spikes they will turn on XRapid with a flow of around $2 trillion USD per month.

Jan/Feb, the price rises and FOMO kicks in bigger than ever before.

March, the price spikes to $125, drops to $75 and evens out.

April onward the price slowly rises at around $10 a month until it finds it's 'comfort zone'. God alone knows what this will be.

Now before the trolls start sniggering and accusing me of pulling these figures from my perfectly formed arse I'd like to point out that EVERY bullrun in history has eclipsed the one before. This without any utility or major partnerships or the press coverage this would bring. Even if with all this if XRP only rose at a similar level to the last run from todays price, we are looking at a price of around $150usd.

I feel these figures err on the side of caution.

7 minutes ago, XRPRJB said:

Ok mate, don't take offence. The internet sucks, you should know that by now! I have found your posts entertaining and interesting in the past and believe you are onto something here if you say you are.

Personally, I don't expect much to happen in September other than possibly creeping towards the 50c mark. BG has stated that XRapid will go live by EOY and that he is excited to be able to reveal some exciting news etc. This makes sense as in order for XRapid to work correctly they will need liquidity AKA a higher price, so MY personal best guess timeline goes something like this.

Late Oct/Nov, major partnerships are announced to the press with the clear intention of creating FOMO and bringing the price up to increase liquidity.

By the beginning of Dec the price spikes between $10-15.

The team at Ripple will want to use the Bullrun to their best advantage so when it spikes they will turn on XRapid with a flow of around $2 trillion USD per month.

Jan/Feb, the price rises and FOMO kicks in bigger than ever before.

March, the price spikes to $125, drops to $75 and evens out.

April onward the price slowly rises at around $10 a month until it finds it's 'comfort zone'. God alone knows what this will be.

Now before the trolls start sniggering and accusing me of pulling these figures from my perfectly formed arse I'd like to point out that EVERY bullrun in history has eclipsed the one before. This without any utility or major partnerships or the press coverage this would bring. Even if with all this if XRP only rose at a similar level to the last run from todays price, we are looking at a price of around $150usd.

I feel these figures err on the side of caution.

I can agree with parts of this post.  How the hell September even came up in this thread I have no idea.  Granted, I've mentioned it elsewhere, but clearly from the title of this thread and from my original post, I did not mention September.  I can agree with your price prediction for September, maybe it doesn't even get that high.  I merely said s*it is about to happen.  Yes, I think something in September will help us, but I never said "moon September."  People have taken things out of context.  Anyone I've PM'd will understand this.

8 minutes ago, BarryM17 said:

I can agree with parts of this post.  How the hell September even came up in this thread I have no idea.  Granted, I've mentioned it elsewhere, but clearly from the title of this thread and from my original post, I did not mention September.  I can agree with your price prediction for September, maybe it doesn't even get that high.  I merely said s*it is about to happen.  Yes, I think something in September will help us, but I never said "moon September."  People have taken things out of context.  Anyone I've PM'd will understand this.

For all seriousness PM me please!

1 hour ago, BarryM17 said:

Hmm, why is the PM necessary?