Sign in to follow this  
BarryM17

It's about to happen

1 hour ago, increasedwisdom said:

Entonces?... What's about to happen?

it sounds like you KNOW something.  And you even start a new thread just to dangle it out there.

I agree that it's about to happen, as most members do.
But we all have our own reasons, our own opinion as to why and when....and exactly how BIG it will happen!

So, what's your speculation?  And why such strong conviction?

"Entonces?"

Dominican?  Puerto Rican?

I've PM'd 2 users and asked them to please keep what I've said to them confidential.  I don't have the care to continually PM people,  I've chosen these 2 people that for whatever reason, stupid or not, I believe they'll keep what I've told them in confidence.  I will not say anything publicly, nor will I PM everyone that asks me a question.  No offense  - I like you as a forum member.  Just please, nobody else ask me for specifics.  It's too time consuming.  Plus, I could be completely wrong.  Speaking vaguely, as to your question about "when," I've mentioned September before, but also said it could be up to 9 months from now.  Speaking as to your "why" question - I've already posted it several times.  How BIG?  $589, $0.00???

No speculation.  Strong conviction.

13 minutes ago, BarryM17 said:

"Entonces?"

I've PM'd 2 users and asked them to please keep what I've said to them confidential.  I don't have the care to continually PM people,  I've chosen these 2 people that for whatever reason, stupid or not, I believe they'll keep what I've told them in confidence.  I will not say anything publicly, nor will I PM everyone that asks me a question.  No offense  - I like you as a forum member.  Just please, nobody else ask me for specifics.  It's too time consuming.  Plus, I could be completely wrong.  Speaking vaguely, as to your question about "when," I've mentioned September before, but also said it could be up to 9 months from now.  Speaking as to your "why" question - I've already posted it several times.  How BIG?  $589, $0.00???

Why bother starting this thread if you aren't going to provide any detail? This seems like trolling to me, or wishful thinking at best. 

Thank you for your contribution. /s

3 hours ago, BarryM17 said:

PM sent.

Hey! Where's my PM? I thought we were friends. :girl_cray2:

1 minute ago, Loki said:

Hey! Where's my PM? I thought we were friends. :girl_cray2:

Nevermind, I see you aren't answering them anymore. 

1 hour ago, BarryM17 said:

"Entonces?"

I dunno man. You were ready to blow your brains out just 1 month ago.

I already know what's going to happen, thanks to my dreams, but MONEY will not save you in this life.