Sign in to follow this  
BarryM17

It's about to happen

3 hours ago, BarryM17 said:

But YO! S**t is SERIOUSLY about to happen!  I've dropped so many clues here and there. 

Entonces?... What's about to happen?

it sounds like you KNOW something.  And you even start a new thread just to dangle it out there.

I agree that it's about to happen, as most members do.
But we all have our own reasons, our own opinion as to why and when....and exactly how BIG it will happen!

So, what's your speculation?  And why such strong conviction?

23 minutes ago, increasedwisdom said:

Entonces?... What's about to happen?

it sounds like you KNOW something.  And you even start a new thread just to dangle it out there.

I agree that it's about to happen, as most members do.
But we all have our own reasons, our own opinion as to why and when....and exactly how BIG it will happen!

So, what's your speculation?  And why such strong conviction?

There is a difference between actionable information/insights and wishful thinking. Of course everyone who has money invested likes to think we are "always right around the corner" from something big. If someone has information that actually supports something big happening soon (aside from some speculative TA), then I'd love to hear it. 

5 minutes ago, XRPboi said:

There is a difference between actionable information/insights and wishful thinking. Of course everyone who has money invested likes to think we are "always right around the corner" from something big. If someone has information that actually supports something big happening soon (aside from some speculative TA), then I'd love to hear it. 

Hopefully, when @BarryM17 finishes devouring his crab feast, we'll all be in the know.

If it's too sensitive to post publicly, and we're starting a list for PM's, put me on it as well!