Sign in to follow this  
BarryM17

It's about to happen

You've posted Earth, Wind and Fire "September" multiple times. What makes you believe September is when the bull run begins when the consensus is November?

8 minutes ago, PhiGuy said:

Some chart... What's it called? Market tech's on acid?

I have no idea what this thread is about - I didn't read it - but I did just see that chart and your comment...  It reminds me of how, one day a few months ago, EOS had one if its first (of many) ****-ups - and it started unwinding transactions back into the past and rewriting history - and the chart at one of the places had the current price/vol tucked BEHIND the "current" price - the line actually went back, and to left (JFK-like!  Back, and to the left!) - and I just sat staring at it for like 5 minutes... it was the one of the craziest things I've ever seen, watching it "re-write" the past and re-draw the line...  I wish I had had the foresight to take a screenshot, but I was just staring at it, frozen in some sort of slack-jawed, slow-motion, watching-the-train-wreck reverie...

That gave me a whole new perspective on exactly why some of these algos - which are subject to capture such that the past can be re-written - are so unbelievably unstable and dangerous.

36 minutes ago, NightJanitor said:

I have no idea what this thread is about - I didn't read it - but I did just see that chart and your comment...  It reminds me of how, one day a few months ago, EOS had one if its first (of many) ****-ups - and it started unwinding transactions back into the past and rewriting history - and the chart at one of the places had the current price/vol tucked BEHIND the "current" price - the line actually went back, and to left (JFK-like!  Back, and to the left!) - and I just sat staring at it for like 5 minutes... it was the one of the craziest things I've ever seen, watching it "re-write" the past and re-draw the line...  I wish I had had the foresight to take a screenshot, but I was just staring at it, frozen in some sort of slack-jawed, slow-motion, watching-the-train-wreck reverie...

That gave me a whole new perspective on exactly why some of these algos - which are subject to capture such that the past can be re-written - are so unbelievably unstable and dangerous.

The future can, and does affect the past.

Also, to save you the anguish and possibly minor brain damage, here's a quick summary of this thought provoking thread: Apparently there is a confluence of magical astrological events happening soon, as well as zebra painted donkeys that are to appear somewhere I think? (As you should be able to clearly discern from the above noted chart)

Here ya on the algo's  - very interesting

--> https://physicsworld.com/a/can-the-future-affect-the-past/

--> https://source.wustl.edu/2015/03/in-the-quantum-world-the-future-affects-the-past/

--> https://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/06/17/quantum-experiment-shows-how-the-present-can-change-the-past-thats-not-all/

Edited by PhiGuy