Sign in to follow this  
BarryM17

It's about to happen

2 minutes ago, Pumper said:

Define "about to" in a measure of time could you please?

Between one minute and 10 years, hopefully the former

This is an excellent e”xrp”ample of pump - I love it!

Yep, you are right...we will either go up or down....Plan accordingly:)

XRP/USD chart looking good in my opinion, as long as BTC trends upward (6800-7300 range) I expect XRP to trend to 0.35-0.4 if that is the case.

if BtC breaks down, I look for a retest of 0.25, or lower (0.19-0.23) if BTC breaks to 5800 or lower (5000).

29 minutes ago, BarryM17 said:

I usually only post in threads, and don't create my own (other than recently in the Giveaway's section).

But I feel the need to post this thread.  Granted "Speculation" is implied, as per the title of this place.

But YO! S**t is SERIOUSLY about to happen!  I've dropped so many clues here and there.  I've a s**t-ton of money invested in this crap.  It's going to happen, FOR REAL.

What clues?  Where do they come from? When is "about to"?

I love your enthusiasm ans I would love positive, reasoned and pragmatic posts even more!

Edited by Guest

Yes it is "about" to happen, the problem is that no one quite knows how long the "about" is!

Everyday I wake up and look half expecting to find the about happened, it has been a very long about, in fact I am getting along rather well with it.  Since we first met in about Feb the long about has given me a great opportunity to increase my holdings which were once rather small .  I guess the about is firmly on my side.

Edited by Julian_Williams

1 hour ago, BarryM17 said:

I usually only post in threads, and don't create my own (other than recently in the Giveaway's section).

But I feel the need to post this thread.  Granted "Speculation" is implied, as per the title of this place.

But YO! S**t is SERIOUSLY about to happen!  I've dropped so many clues here and there.  I've a s**t-ton of money invested in this crap.  It's going to happen, FOR REAL.

Did a little bird give you some hints? Or is this a feeling? 

1 hour ago, BarryM17 said:

Please summarize your clues or expand on them!  This tease is killing me?