I’ve been here over a year and only quietly and selectively responded to certain posts in the last 2 weeks. 

Your blogs are great! Have you ever considered writing a short book, offering on amazon, and driving the story outside of the XRP Community ? There are so many people out there probably searching for books on crypto, how to buy crypto, best crypto, etc. 

I’ve thought about it myself but don’t understand the full technical details of Codius, Coil, etc to articulate it to a novice investor.  

Just a suggestion, but I’m sure you would succeed for yourself and getting the message out. 

Thanks Hodor. I am always looking forward to your articles with great excitement.

One sentence, however, appears to be missing a word: "Ignore the temporary noise in the market and do not * your critical thinking."  Should there be 'turn off' in the place of the asterisk? 

17 minutes ago, Centaurus said:

Thanks Hodor. I am always looking forward to your articles with great excitement.

One sentence, however, appears to be missing a word: "Ignore the temporary noise in the market and do not * your critical thinking."  Should there be 'turn off' in the place of the asterisk? 

What I think Hodor meant is: "Ignore the temporary noise in the market and do not (ignore) your critical thinking".

53 minutes ago, Xrpforme said:

Your blogs are great! Have you ever considered writing a short book, offering on amazon, and driving the story outside of the XRP Community ? There are so many people out there probably searching for books on crypto, how to buy crypto, best crypto, etc.  

I hope I don't sound too self-serving in saying 'yes, I've been considering it.' 

Amazon is one channel that could serve that purpose.  I'll think about it more seriously though - like I've said - there are so many dramatic stories within crypto - and within the Silicon Valley story of Ripple - that it could make for a movie. 

So many striking personalities - David Schwartz, Chris Larsen, Jed McCaleb, Roger Ver, and Vitalik Buterin - all associated with Ripple or its founders in some capacity at one time or another.  And that's the short list! 

The story is ripe for the taking for any author willing to do the research... :JC_thinking:

33 minutes ago, Centaurus said:

It was "doubt" and I have no idea how it went missing during my final edit.  

14 minutes ago, Centaurus said:

What I think Hodor meant is: "Ignore the temporary noise in the market and do not (ignore) your critical thinking".

Ha!  That works too!

Edited by Hodor

11 minutes ago, Pumper said:

Only 153 million USD traded in the last 24hrs all this use case and so little actual volume.

Not specific to XRP - whole market's volume is down:  Bitcoin at a measly 3.3 billion in volume is almost it's lowest daily level this year. 

But watch out - I heard through the grapevine that 60 Minutes is doing a story on crypto tonight, and in crypto, 'any publicity is good publicity' :JC_thinking:

12 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

I don't have to read news on Ripple, I just read @Hodor's blog. :d_book:

I truly appreciate the positive feedback - but make sure to read my warning at the top of my blog - I am definitely not impartial when it comes to XRP. 

Any blogger writing about their own preferred investment is not to be completely trusted - always double check sources and DYOR - even when it comes to me!  :victory:

20 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

Maybe Rome wasn't built in one day?

"All these great areas and no Roman empire yet". Enjoy your Sunday, check back within 5 years and draw a conclusion.

I agree 5 years seems good.

1 hour ago, Benchmark said:

Maybe Rome wasn't built in one day?

"All these great areas and no Roman empire yet". Enjoy your Sunday, check back within 5 years and draw a conclusion.

Exactly. Every day I think what it will feel like when in 5-10 years time I will come back here to read threads, posts. Me from future already knows if xrp is a succes or not.