Powder888

SBIVC System Upgrade 1/9

59 minutes ago, SanHolo said:

You remind me of a recent Twitter poll ‘Where are you from? America, America, America or some other country? 

I hope 'Murica was one of the poll options. That's the only country I recognize.

28 minutes ago, Powder888 said:

My apologies...Next time I list the date I will certainly remember to cater to the minority’s, as it appears everyone in blue uses the day/month/year format. 

B27C8254-7360-497C-A879-6CF8B98BD1A2.jpeg

Haha agreed. Some people think the world is all about them?

14 hours ago, Powder888 said:

My apologies...Next time I list the date I will certainly remember to cater to the minority’s, as it appears everyone in blue uses the day/month/year format. 

Well according to Canada, US, most of Europe, Australia, and many more places the majority has to make sure they don’t offend the minority’s point of view.  So maybe the American point of view on calendar dates should be promoted/tolerated so that all of the other times minorities scream because the majority thinks differently won’t seem so hypocritical. :blush:

Edited by Raz

11 minutes ago, Raz said:

Well according to Canada, US, most of Europe, Australia, and many more places the majority has to make sure they don’t offend the minority’s point of view.  So maybe the American point of view on calendar dates should be promoted/tolirated so that all of the other times minorities scream because the majority thinks differently won’t seem so hypocritical. :blush:

C009B257-F637-4B19-8331-FF1F02CCC5A8.jpeg

11 hours ago, Powder888 said:

From the color coding I can see that the US is the only country in the world that is not using the mathematically logic of Day/Month/Year or Year/Month/Day... interesting phenomena... 

4 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

I wonder why the Americans use such a strange order for dates...  I'm sure there is some interesting historical reason...  perhaps one day in an idle moment I will look into why by asking Google.

I'm currently having one of those days ?, done it for you. Enjoy ?