k33bym

What's Your Lowest Price Per XRP?

On 8/24/2018 at 4:59 PM, k33bym said:

Just curious to see how cheap people have managed to buy XRP. Fairly new to XRP but when i originally heard about it it was below a cent per coin but thought it had no future oh boy how i was wrong lol!

I'll start... I have managed to get $0.33 but more than 50% of what I hold was at $0.60+ 

dca .55, lowest .35, highest .84

On 8/25/2018 at 1:02 AM, Zerptime said:

When? You mean if? Xrp itself is a high risk investment with a small chance of being successful and you're nssyijg csc an unknown coin with long ways to go to actually be good is guaranteed profits? 

If one person wins $100 million in the lotto, to that one person, the lotto was a success. XRP already was a success to many many people. Anyone else remember several months ago when several people in here had over $1 million in profits during the run? theres no way $3.30 is XRP's max. 

"Bitcoin will never $100"

bitcoin hit $20,000 and you can basically do nothing with it.

i dont care HOW xrp hits $50.. whether its through speculation or real world use.. just hit $50.

1 hour ago, BurtMacklin said:

@XRPto50dollars Reading some of these comments makes me remember why I tend to stay within the the walls of private clubs lol.

~insert witty comment here~

i got nothing right now <_<

Edited by XRPto50dollars

1 hour ago, XRPto50dollars said:

If one person wins $100 million in the lotto, to that one person, the lotto was a success. XRP already was a success to many many people. Anyone else remember several months ago when several people in here had over $1 million in profits during the run? theres no way $3.30 is XRP's max. 

"Bitcoin will never $100"

bitcoin hit $20,000 and you can basically do nothing with it.

i dont care HOW xrp hits $50.. whether its through speculation or real world use.. just hit $50.

So what would you say is the target for CSC?

35 minutes ago, LordAMV said:

I’m out at 1 dollar.

1 hour ago, LordAMV said:

Is there an easy way to buy and store CSC?  It seems like a good buy.

Cfinex is largest exchange. I can’t say any more or the mods will have me. Everything you need is on CSCchat.com

11 hours ago, LordAMV said:

people involved with CSC directly are thinking .09 by the end of this year. id give that a 99.3% 'ya, not happening' rating. long term, as in 5 years... it could hit $1

just because it exists doesnt mean it will succeed. 

..maybe ill make a countdown :JC_thinking:

8 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

people involved with CSC directly are thinking .09 by the end of this year. id give that a 99.3% 'ya, not happening' rating. long term, as in 5 years... it could hit $1

just because it exists doesnt mean it will succeed. 

..maybe ill make a countdown :JC_thinking:

Gotcha - so is CSC generally well known here?  Was curious why you thought I was joking when I asked what it was...having been on the site since January, your mention was the first time I had heard of it.