Jump to content
Guest

How much Xrp do you hold? Anonymous Poll

How much Xrp do you hold?  

416 members have voted

  1. 1. Anonymous poll to see what percentages of holders we have here in Xrpchat community.

    • Under 10,000
      101
    • 10,000-20,000
      77
    • 20,000-30,000
      54
    • 30,000-50,000
      50
    • 50,000-75,000
      28
    • 75,000-100,000
      19
    • 100,000-200,000
      30
    • 200,000-300,000
      19
    • 300,000-500,000
      8
    • 500,000-1,000,000
      9
    • 1M+
      23


Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, BarryM17 said:

I dunno.  I know it's the Internet and all, and anything is possible.  I have an intel background, so I know things can be found out.  But the odds of a user on this forum finding out my name, where I work, getting into my secure facility???  I just think there's no chance.

Hell, I'll issue a challenge.  If anyone on this forum can tell me my full name and where I work, I will send them 100 XRP.  Let's put this theory to test.  Then, if anyone can guess those 2 things, yes you can break into my facility and hold me hostage and force me at gunpoint to open my safe and give you my secret keys.  I will of course fight back.  I also have a military background and there is no way in hell I'll ever just get down on my knees and let someone shoot me, without fighting back first.

Can I get 1xrp for verifying that your forum pic is not really you?  XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BarryM17 said:

I posted my amount in the poll.  I get the whole anonymity aspect of things, but there's a part of me where I'd REALLY love to know how much forum members HONESTLY own.  I've publicly on this forum in the past stated how much I own, even though the likes of @Hodor have advised against it.  Aside from a side Toast wallet I use for giveaways, I keep everything stored on Nano S's, which are locked in a safe in my office.  I've asked this question before, but seriously how am I putting myself at risk if I disclose how much I own.  What, you're going to find out my identity, figure out where I work, come to my office in a secure facility that requires key card access to enter, figure out the combination code for my safe, get my Nano's, figure out my secret keys, then steal my money??????

It would just be nice to know what everyone here actually owns.

Some people are not that anonymous!

Hell, with my user name I'm positive most could find out the city where I live!

(un)fortunately I'm on the lowest ranking of ownership in the poll, lol, so no danger for me there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, IsraelMuCa said:

Some people are not that anonymous!

Hell, with my user name I'm positive most could find out the city where I live!

(un)fortunately I'm on the lowest ranking of ownership in the poll, lol, so no danger for me there.

Same here. It looks like a nice problem to have if you have a lot. Fortunately don't have such problems :) . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DD_XRP said:

Thanks, but Ive changed the quote ;)

I’m not from Madagascar, nor gay ;)

You're not gay?  But I just bought a pink bikini following this convo...Next you'll tell me you are actually in a country that uses the metric system.  Y'all are making it impossible to find your zerps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

11 hours ago, retep said:

so they are the biggest fools then, because why didn't they sell when it was at 3,60 in januari? 3,6 milion dollar, hell i would have

cashed in alright and be a milionaire by now.

USD 3 Million? For a living? This might work out in Zimbabwe, but I certainly couldn't finance my lifestyle from these peanuts.

The best advise in Januar was to pull out your investment capital to back up uncertainty and let your profits ride the lustfully spread FOMO waves. 

 No one could really foresee a 90% drop at this time, when everyone spoke of Amazon, Apple and other rumours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BarryM17 said:

I posted my amount in the poll.  I get the whole anonymity aspect of things, but there's a part of me where I'd REALLY love to know how much forum members HONESTLY own.  I've publicly on this forum in the past stated how much I own, even though the likes of @Hodor have advised against it.  Aside from a side Toast wallet I use for giveaways, I keep everything stored on Nano S's, which are locked in a safe in my office.  I've asked this question before, but seriously how am I putting myself at risk if I disclose how much I own.  What, you're going to find out my identity, figure out where I work, come to my office in a secure facility that requires key card access to enter, figure out the combination code for my safe, get my Nano's, figure out my secret keys, then steal my money??????

It would just be nice to know what everyone here actually owns.

Have you not seen the new Ocean 8 movie ? I did tonight, definitely possible !! ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Pablo said:

I understand the curiosity that might have created this and similar threads, but I won't be sad if it's the last.

Does it matter if I as a mod could or couldn't see how anyone voted? At $0.33, this thread seems innocent enough but it will have a very different, and potentially regrettable, significance when XRP goes to double or triple digit prices in the coming years.

It's not the mods or even other members you have to worry about - it's the millions of lurkers we can't see but who are definitely reading this thread with interest and making notes, triangulating who you are, what you do and where you might live.

I've repeated myself plenty of times about this topic so this time I'll let the inimitable @galgitron do the talking: http://galgitron.net/Post/Coin-Robbery

In the case of TLDR - scroll to the end where he presents a series of rules that are required reading for all HODLers. Here's Rule #1:

 

Without revealing too much about myself i work in the legal/law enforcement arena.

I can tell u from first hand knowledge that there are 14/15 yr old kids hacking peoples fb, twitter and snapchat accounts, on request for payment in btc and other cryptos - as an aside not seen any hodling any zerps yet ?.... but i digress..

One lad at 15, has amassed over £500k in btc doing just that. Yes you read that right. Half a million £.

And there is NOTHING more they want to do it for than the challenge and the kudos in their community. They dont give a f$$k who they pass the info to or what purpose it is for. Getting the crypto for it is almost an aside and after thought.

So whilst people may feel safe to challenge people to find out this or that i can assure you that is nothing for these kids. Nothing to get that info at all. If you think i am being dramatic then so be it, but its a very naive belief. And its not the hackers who u need to fear its the people paying to find out.

Be careful out there!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pablo said:

I understand the curiosity that might have created this and similar threads, but I won't be sad if it's the last.

Does it matter if I as a mod could or couldn't see how anyone voted? At $0.33, this thread seems innocent enough but it will have a very different, and potentially regrettable, significance when XRP goes to double or triple digit prices in the coming years.

It's not the mods or even other members you have to worry about - it's the millions of lurkers we can't see but who are definitely reading this thread with interest and making notes, triangulating who you are, what you do and where you might live.

I've repeated myself plenty of times about this topic so this time I'll let the inimitable @galgitron do the talking: http://galgitron.net/Post/Coin-Robbery

In the case of TLDR - scroll to the end where he presents a series of rules that are required reading for all HODLers. Here's Rule #1:

 

Very nice article! you might want tômake a topic and make it sticky?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...