How much Xrp do you hold? Anonymous Poll

How much Xrp do you hold?  

415 members have voted

1. 1. Anonymous poll to see what percentages of holders we have here in Xrpchat community.

• Under 10,000
    • 10,000-20,000
    • 20,000-30,000
    • 30,000-50,000
    • 50,000-75,000
    • 75,000-100,000
    • 100,000-200,000
    • 200,000-300,000
    • 300,000-500,000
    • 500,000-1,000,000
    • 1M+

This is a very interesting poll.  What it says to me is that the vast majority of people participating in this forum have very little skin in the game.  More than half have less than $5000 invested.  I suspect the various touts predicting ever hirer prices are at the bottom end.  Their opinions are of even less value. 

Edited by Snavedog

59 minutes ago, Snavedog said:

This is a very interesting poll.  What it says to me is that the vast majority of people participating in this forum have very little skin in the game.  More than half have less than $5000 invested.  I suspect the various touts predicting ever hirer prices are at the bottom end.  Their opinions are of even less value. 

1, depends when they invested. Buying 10k zerps at the all time high cost significantly more than buying 10k zerps now.

2, how many zerps someone owns has absolutely no bearing on how valid their opinion is on the future value. This is so hard to predict and speculative that tbh i assign little to no credibility to any predictions. But the value or accuracy of someones opinion does not increase with the size of their stack.

1 hour ago, Dinoizzy said:

1, depends when they invested. Buying 10k zerps at the all time high cost significantly more than buying 10k zerps now.

2, how many zerps someone owns has absolutely no bearing on how valid their opinion is on the future value. This is so hard to predict and speculative that tbh i assign little to no credibility to any predictions. But the value or accuracy of someones opinion does not increase with the size of their stack.

I assign also little to no credibility to the outcome of this pool. Everyone with sane mind, wouldn't expose themselves on the internet.

15 hours ago, XRPLearner said:

lol what bank gives you 4% try <1%

Oh I didn't say bank, but other perfectly safe investments do that easy.  20 year AAA muni bonds are trading close to 4% right now for example.  If you have $100K sitting around, you got no excuse to earn less than 4% on it.  You're not going to find that in a checking account though.

3 hours ago, Kalarie said:

Oh I didn't say bank, but other perfectly safe investments do that easy.  20 year AAA muni bonds are trading close to 4% right now for example.  If you have $100K sitting around, you got no excuse to earn less than 4% on it.  You're not going to find that in a checking account though.

I'll look into that, my 2% CD seemed so nice until now 

5 minutes ago, XRPLearner said:

I'll look into that, my 2% CD seemed so nice until now 

Not much risk difference in A to AAA Munis so hopefully this graphic helps.  Last week the A market was clearing at an average of 4.45%.

BBI.PNG

On 8/24/2018 at 3:49 AM, Invincible said:

I have kept this poll anonymous, it's just to get an idea as Xrpchat is one of the biggest Xrp community forum(Quality of content) and would love to see the numbers. I'm not sure if mods can see the anonymous voting results as I don't want anyone to disclose their holdings so if mods can make it clear I'd appreciate that @karlos @rootvegetable @Global @Mercury

Cheers

How do we know this poll is truly anonymous?

By revealing the size of their holdings, people place themselves at the real risk of becoming a target of lurking thieving hackers

Edited by vrippled

8 hours ago, vrippled said:

How do we know this poll is truly anonymous?

By revealing the size of their holdings, people place themselves at the real risk of becoming a target of lurking thieving hackers

As I said in my original post that one of the mods need to clear it for forum members that if they can see the anonymous polls results, none of them replied at this moment.

I believe the forum members have a right to know if anonymous is really "anonymous" as no one can see or mods can still access to the information? Which fails the point of calling it anonymous I believe.

@karlos @rootvegetable @Mercury @tomxcs 

Edited by Guest

14 hours ago, Delectro said:

It'd be nice to believe that every vote was an honest one

I hope not, as it's not anonymous, mods can see the polls so it beats the whole purpose of anonymity.

20 hours ago, Delectro said:

It'd be nice to believe that every vote was an honest one

Well. I have changed my vote a few times depending on my mood. The other day I wanted to make people feel bad so I ticked  the 1M+ box.

On 8/24/2018 at 8:42 PM, LuoJi said:

Everyone should know that any internet action is not completely anonymous. Your ip is in the XRPChat servers with the poll info for sure. Someone could hack the server and get your ip. With your ip he will know your internet provider and your location kilometer up or down. And the circle gets closer.

absolutely  ridicolous: https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/78.14.48.104

not a fake

Every website I visit can know my ip ,  I have ... for sure...  visited hundreds ( if not thousand )  of sites owned by hackers and bad people and till now no one cent was stolen, that useless information.

Edited by BibleChronologyXRP

9 hours ago, BibleChronologyXRP said:

absolutely  ridicolous: https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/78.14.48.104

not a fake

Every website I visit can know my ip ,  I have ... for sure...  visited hundreds ( if not thousand )  of sites owned by hackers and bad people and till now no one cent was stolen, that useless information.

There is a poll asking how many xrp do you have. I think you are not saying your xrp investments in every site you visit. 

That was the point.