How much Xrp do you hold? Anonymous Poll

How much Xrp do you hold?  

419 members have voted

1. 1. Anonymous poll to see what percentages of holders we have here in Xrpchat community.

• Under 10,000
    • 10,000-20,000
    • 20,000-30,000
    • 30,000-50,000
    • 50,000-75,000
    • 75,000-100,000
    • 100,000-200,000
    • 200,000-300,000
    • 300,000-500,000
    • 500,000-1,000,000
    • 1M+

I have kept this poll anonymous, it's just to get an idea as Xrpchat is one of the biggest Xrp community forum(Quality of content) and would love to see the numbers. I'm not sure if mods can see the anonymous voting results as I don't want anyone to disclose their holdings so if mods can make it clear I'd appreciate that @karlos @rootvegetable @Global @Mercury

Cheers

22 minutes ago, Dinoizzy said:

20 months or so ago it would only have cost u about $7k. Thats more mental.

so they are the biggest fools then, because why didn't they sell when it was at 3,60 in januari? 3,6 milion dollar, hell i would have

cashed in alright and be a milionaire by now.

30 minutes ago, retep said:

so they are the biggest fools then, because why didn't they sell when it was at 3,60 in januari? 3,6 milion dollar, hell i would have

Many probably did. Or they might have held 5 million and sold 3 million and kept 2.

1 hour ago, retep said:

Really?  Surely the wise action would have been to extract some money for a comfortable life style and leave the rest a for a few years by which time it should be worth 10 dollars per token or more.

I posted my amount in the poll.  I get the whole anonymity aspect of things, but there's a part of me where I'd REALLY love to know how much forum members HONESTLY own.  I've publicly on this forum in the past stated how much I own, even though the likes of @Hodor have advised against it.  Aside from a side Toast wallet I use for giveaways, I keep everything stored on Nano S's, which are locked in a safe in my office.  I've asked this question before, but seriously how am I putting myself at risk if I disclose how much I own.  What, you're going to find out my identity, figure out where I work, come to my office in a secure facility that requires key card access to enter, figure out the combination code for my safe, get my Nano's, figure out my secret keys, then steal my money??????

It would just be nice to know what everyone here actually owns.

To expand on the idea here, I thought it might be interesting to see some Google Analytics from xrpchat.com. You know, sentiment n'all

36 minutes ago, BarryM17 said:

I posted my amount in the poll.  I get the whole anonymity aspect of things, but there's a part of me where I'd REALLY love to know how much forum members HONESTLY own.  I've publicly on this forum in the past stated how much I own, even though the likes of @Hodor have advised against it.  Aside from a side Toast wallet I use for giveaways, I keep everything stored on Nano S's, which are locked in a safe in my office.  I've asked this question before, but seriously how am I putting myself at risk if I disclose how much I own.  What, you're going to find out my identity, figure out where I work, come to my office in a secure facility that requires key card access to enter, figure out the combination code for my safe, get my Nano's, figure out my secret keys, then steal my money??????

Go for it!

38 minutes ago, BarryM17 said:

You might want to be careful.

If your stack is big enough, bad people could come after you. They won't try to figure out your secret keys, they might just ask you to write them down...

Edited by DD_XRP

51 minutes ago, BarryM17 said:

For curiosity's sake I'd like to know, but I was raised to keep my financial information to myself.  I won't share my XRP balance any more than I will my bank account balance.  It's not that I'm afraid of getting robbed, it's just that it's my business.  I don't like people knowing about it.