Jump to content

XRP price in 3 years.


Guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

Does anybody here think we will see xrp’s previous ATH within 3 years?

I like to think we will have gotten to £10 by then and if we do il be long gone with a nice tidy profit. 

I have readjusted my outlook now as in 2017 when I first invested I truly believed we would see Ethereum style price action, however with a lot of the posts on here recently they have got in my head a bit and now I’m wondering if even £5 is possible.

so has anybody else changed there opinions on future price from where they originally thought?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, XRPBaseCurrency said:

I believe Xrp will be in triple digits well within 3 years, high double digits at the very least. Nothing has changed my mind.

^^^^^^^ This.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believe in the value XRP and the Ripple Company want to bring. That's why most of us want to be part of the journey and enjoy the exciting process of adoption 

Nevertheless I think it will take much more time that I thought in 2017. That's why I'm thinking about taking profit along the way up (even if I want to keep some stacks for years, such investment opportunities are not usual)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, LamboToTheMoon said:

In three years? XRP will either be worthless/failed or worth a lot of money. I don't think there's an inbetween.

Agree! Also worthless is posible!

I personally  would prefer Ripple has less XRP. If I understand they got all XRP for free since they did not create them.

 Majority of profit will take Ripple. I hope something will be there also for us.


 

Edited by JojoBelt
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, JojoBelt said:

Agree! Also worthless is posible!

I personally  would prefer Ripple has less XRP. If I understand they got all XRP for free since they did not create them.

 Majority of profit will take Ripple. I hope something will be there also for us.


 

It's hard to imagine that you've been a member of this forum for a while and you have over 100 posts and you post something like this.

Have you ever taken the time to investigate your concerns about Ripple holding the majority of XRP?

And as for "not created" or "pre-mined". Why would that give more credibility or value to a cryptocurrency? 

Where do all the Bitcoin derivates or Ethereum forks come from? They come out of nowhere as well right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Harvey said:

I believe in the value XRP and the Ripple Company want to bring. That's why most of us want to be part of the journey and enjoy the exciting process of adoption 

Nevertheless I think it will take much more time that I thought in 2017. That's why I'm thinking about taking profit along the way up (even if I want to keep some stacks for years, such investment opportunities are not usual)

Taking profits hasn't made anyone poorer is what my mother always told me. It will be a crazy bumpy ride and certainly not one straight line to the top. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is 

2 hours ago, Paddy said:

Does anybody here think we will see xrp’s previous ATH within 3 years?

I like to think we will have gotten to £10 by then and if we do il be long gone with a nice tidy profit. 

I have readjusted my outlook now as in 2017 when I first invested I truly believed we would see Ethereum style price action, however with a lot of the posts on here recently they have got in my head a bit and now I’m wondering if even £5 is possible.

 

I strongly recommend you go and take your head for a wobble.:crazy::wacko3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sharpn said:

Next run up will be up to around 8 dollars then back down to 1 dollar.

The extent and intensity of a future run really depends on the overall market cap imo. How would you see this happening for example today or anytime soon? This would result in a 320 Billion marketcap for XRP alone, 50% more than todays total MC. Where must this money come from? Sure is not unthinkable if all crypto is in the green with a 1T MC but without strong cryptoverse no such bullruns will occur. As we have seen BTC is very important and while BTC declines alts including XRP realy tumbled now for 9 months.

Personally I rather see adoption and steady price appreciation for XRP based on utility.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

$2000 in 3 years. 

Etf mutual funds use case micropayments 

Speculation store of value coil codius xspring

you are investing in a “stock” before the creation of mutual funds. 

However better than a stock, it has everyday utility 365 Days a year even in a recession 

growth in the next decade is SE Asia. Just the remittance market alone could propel XRP into the three figures. 

Stay calm. My cyptoball is almost always right. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.