Sign in to follow this  
djnotleks

Trouble starting moneyd - tecINSUFFICIENT_RESERVE

Thank you @Cobalt : ) I was messing with some config before I had to run off earlier today.. then when I got home, to my delight I was running again. And since I seem to be full of endless questions.. do you or @mikkelhviid encounter "Timed out on Upload" when trying to upload a pod to a codius server? Seems like I get this more often than not. Occasionally I will get a successful upload. I didn't see any timeout setting in the config or upload parameters, so just trying to find out if this is a common problem at this point or something maybe caused by something on my end.

5 minutes ago, djnotleks said:

Thank you @Cobalt : ) I was messing with some config before I had to run off earlier today.. then when I got home, to my delight I was running again. And since I seem to be full of endless questions.. do you or @mikkelhviid encounter "Timed out on Upload" when trying to upload a pod to a codius server? Seems like I get this more often than not. Occasionally I will get a successful upload. I didn't see any timeout setting in the config or upload parameters, so just trying to find out if this is a common problem at this point or something maybe caused by something on my end.

You're most welcome! It's great that your host is running fine now.

Regarding the pod uploads, there are times when they can fail intermittently if the specified/selected host is experiencing issues such as network congestion. I believe the Codius team is working on refining the fault-recovery mechanisms e.g. retries, time-out, etc. You might also wish to view the logs of the Codius CLI to find out the exact issues causing the uploads to fail.

I seem to be stuck in the same place, moneyd is not starting due to tec_insufficientreserve and it looks like the destination balance is less than 5xrp 

But I haven't really grasped how to change the destination, there is only one option for the live net that I can find?

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 12:05 PM, djdaface said:

I seem to be stuck in the same place, moneyd is not starting due to tec_insufficientreserve and it looks like the destination balance is less than 5xrp 

But I haven't really grasped how to change the destination, there is only one option for the live net that I can find?

In case you don't know there is a gitter chat where you might get help

https://gitter.im/codius/codius-chat

Thanks, not been able to get anything from there either. 

Drilling down into the logs I can find the error "Key must be a buffer" but no closer to a fix 

ive now gone through everything again from start to finish using the auto script from gitter and its the same error, I don't understand how its just me lol so I'm at the point of giving up :(