BarryM17

The Funniest Thing Ever

‘The Universal Hot / Crazy Matrix: or, everything a young man needs to know about women’.

Maybe if only you had seen this @BarryM17 your ex-wife would still be licking her lips ? 

Was she called Tiffany?

Full version with the men bit too (ducks and runs for cover) ?

Edited by Guest

9 minutes ago, BurtMacklin said:

lol Glad you enjoyed it!

I just emailed it to my friend. We’re both in stitches, particularly the Army review ??????????? Thanks and especially  to @BarryM17

2 minutes ago, OOL said:

‘The Universal Hot / Crazy Matrix: or, everything a young man needs to know about women’.

Full version with the men bit too (ducks and runs for cover) ?

I love this one...so funny...first time my hubby showed it to me I couldn’t stop laughing ? 

Just now, legomaracas said:

I love this one...so funny...first time my hubby showed it to me I couldn’t stop laughing ? 

I’m so glad you can see the funny side! ?

1 hour ago, buckor said:

Lol...That's funny. Well, I don't do a lot of hunting...it's been 6 years since I've been! Though, I do love our place in the country with a cabin on property, no neighbors, etc. From that aspect, yes, I'll take being a country boy.

The avatar and name are based off an old nickname...Big Buck. I am 6'6" tall (used to be 6'8" but had to have my lower spine fused while in the Marine Corps where I was an intelligence analyst).

I have a B.S. in Business and Accounting and 2 Master's Degrees.

Lol...my voice is because I've lived in the South too long...not originally from here, but, the drawl kinda sticks to ya!

No worries! I promise!

Thank you for your service to our country (or as Quagmire spelled it without an "o") but anyhow, we have something in common.  I'll PM you.