Shazam5890

Met a SWIFT employee today

SWIFT can go ahead and develop their own blockchain if they like. The simple fact is it's taken the some of the finest coders in the world six years to get to this point, so they'll be spending quite a while catching up while any bank with an iota of sense will be pinging cash around the world using RippleNet.

I met a guy yesterday who works at SWIFT. He said Ripple is running a deep state human trafficking international banker witch hunt Knights Templar Malta BG123 QAnon ring out of the back of an Applebee’s and also they worship Moloch and the dems are behind it because Sandy Hook was a hologram. Also something about emails. I didn’t quite catch the last bit. Seemed like a nice guy though!

6 minutes ago, Craig_ said:

SWIFT can go ahead and develop their own blockchain if they like. The simple fact is it's taken the some of the finest coders in the world six years to get to this point, so they'll be spending quite a while catching up while any bank with an iota of sense will be pinging cash around the world using RippleNet.

One thing I've found after years at work is that the best ideas/technologies sometimes don't get adopted due to pure ego.

XRP could be one of those ideas.

20 hours ago, Shazam5890 said:

Isn’t the fact that you can move money in a matter of seconds the factor that eliminates the need for nos/vos accounts or is there another reason to have them?

No, one thing is settlement and speed is another thing.

image.thumb.jpg.245cfe690ed9806a9108be6ef49a9d0a.jpgOP here.

I actually was just trying to get some thoughts on this matter from people who knew more about it, specifically as it relates to price. I didn’t know asking how other real world factors would effect long term price such as institutional competition would cause such vitriol! Well yes, actually I did and that’s why I put up my FUD disclaimer. Honestly, I don’t post a lot here (I posted once to say hi), because I simply don’t have a lot to add to the conversation, but yesterday I thought I finally did. I also don’t post that frequently because I have a life! I travel, and see music, and have friends and spend time with my family! Crazy right?

anyway, here’s some pics I shot of Santorini from the boat and of my hotel pool in Ios and of me! Oh and I’m not a dude, I’m a chick!

Edited by Shazam5890

So earlier today I was at the grocery store, the cashier, as she weighed my bag of zucchinis, out of the blue she just says to me, "Do you own XRP?".  A little surprised, I said, "uh yes...why do you ask?".

She then says, "I thought so. Hon, let me provide you with some professional insider's advice. I work part time as the Director of R&D for SWIFT. When you get home, sell all your XRP NOW because SWIFT has already developed a proprietary international money transfer solution that is free for the masses and only takes 1 second to settle. I've practically directed and overseen its entire production life cycle, well... when I'm not here at SuperMart."

"Wow, that is amazing news!! I can't believe I have the privilege of meeting you here!" I said. I thanked her as she bagged the last of my 6 bags of Lays Ripple Chips.

I was so grateful for this unsolicited piece of insider information. How lucky I am to have met an executive officer of SWIFT at my local grocery store. Since she works there as the cashier on weekdays, usually at #2 Express Lane, I can rest assured that my decision today to sell all of my zerps is justified because Wanda at SuperMart can always update and reassure me on all the latest facts.

Folks, if you're smart and don't want to lose any more money, you should all act quickly now on this rare insider information and SELL!

Edited by vrippled

21 hours ago, Benchmark said:

I would expect banks to be wary of changing their infrastructure. Change like that won't happen overnight, but if just one bank does change and offers a far superior service, that bank will attract so much business that the rest will have to catch up. That's how market economies work. 

We don't see many horse carriages anymore, except for fun. And Swift isn't even fun. 

This is the key! All this talk of stealing SWIFTS market share, millionaire status, how Ripple is coming is premature since ZERO BANKS ARE USING xRapid.

Once launched then we can see does this affect price and is it that much better? We truly do not know.

I have my doubts it will be with so many large holders exiting xrp and average wqllet size shrinking significantly.

We should have some idea in a few months. I believe XRP is truly a very long hold not just another year or 2.

Edited by Pumper

7 minutes ago, Shazam5890 said:

I actually was just trying to get some thoughts on this matter from people who knew more about it, specifically as it relates to price.

All I can say @shazam is I have a friend who works for Deutsche Bank in the city... they are quite high up - and his/her boss is into XRP big time...... so basically in the world of finance (SWIFT/ Banks/ FIs - whatever) I thnk the spread of people for/ against believing in XRP is the same as the general public