Sign in to follow this  
DQA

So, where do we stand today

Ever since the joy of ripple Christmas gifts back in December, we have only gone done for 8 months straight. BTC declined over 70%, which I believe brings this correction on par with the previous biggest correction dating back to 2013. There's little margin left to correct one would think. 

I never though i'd see an opportunity to buy XRP $.20s so I am not complaining but I am curious where you guys think we currently are at.I am not feeling desperate neither have I panicked, but I am wondering what the general market sentiment is like. Are we currently in the "opportunity stage" or are we in "denial"? 

investor-emotion-market-cycles-fear-hope-greed1.png

I think 20 cent will be bottom, so right now despondency?

Thinking of a timeline where within a week we will reach this bottom. After that, hype for Swell may start where something big is announced, maybe Bill will push the button to start xrapid?

Have fiats waiting for 20 to 25 cents. To be on the safe side I will probably buy range 24-27 cents.

39 minutes ago, BeSeriousXRP said:

Swell won't increase price. It's just a conference. Just like last year. Don't put your hope on Swell or any other 'talk'.

Unless they make the mentioned announcement. Last year they made the AMEX announcement a.o., unfortunately did not move price.

37 minutes ago, Shockwave_XRP said:

Last year they made the AMEX announcement

Amex was announced in 16 of November long time after Swell. Amex announcement did increase the price but dropped directly afterward. You can check the daily chart.

Anyway, we still dependent on Bitcoin and the crypto space. The good news is the time goes by and XRP ecosystem is building and improving. More actors are jumping on the XRP wagon. 

Edited by Javim777

7 hours ago, DQA said:

Ever since the joy of ripple Christmas gifts back in December, we have only gone done for 8 months straight. BTC declined over 70%, which I believe brings this correction on par with the previous biggest correction dating back to 2013. There's little margin left to correct one would think. 

I never though i'd see an opportunity to buy XRP $.20s so I am not complaining but I am curious where you guys think we currently are at.I am not feeling desperate neither have I panicked, but I am wondering what the general market sentiment is like. Are we currently in the "opportunity stage" or are we in "denial"? 

investor-emotion-market-cycles-fear-hope-greed1.png

XRP is moving through despondency and depression at the moment but the recent xRapid news seems to have brought hope with it.

The rest of the Crypto market is in the denial phase *drops mic*

Sign in to follow this