So, where do we stand today

Ever since the joy of ripple Christmas gifts back in December, we have only gone done for 8 months straight. BTC declined over 70%, which I believe brings this correction on par with the previous biggest correction dating back to 2013. There's little margin left to correct one would think. 

I never though i'd see an opportunity to buy XRP $.20s so I am not complaining but I am curious where you guys think we currently are at.I am not feeling desperate neither have I panicked, but I am wondering what the general market sentiment is like. Are we currently in the "opportunity stage" or are we in "denial"? 

investor-emotion-market-cycles-fear-hope-greed1.png

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Swell won't increase price. It's just a conference. Just like last year. Don't put your hope on Swell or any other 'talk'.

Definitely long past denial. I'd say we're sitting at the opportunity stage, or very close to it.

There's no way to know when the next run up is gonna be. I'm just incrementally buying the lower lows and hodling til the day comes.. even if it takes years, it'll be worth the wait. So where do

Posted Images

I think 20 cent will be bottom, so right now despondency?

Thinking of a timeline where within a week we will reach this bottom. After that, hype for Swell may start where something big is announced, maybe Bill will push the button to start xrapid?

Have fiats waiting for 20 to 25 cents. To be on the safe side I will probably buy range 24-27 cents.

37 minutes ago, Shockwave_XRP said:

Last year they made the AMEX announcement

Amex was announced in 16 of November long time after Swell. Amex announcement did increase the price but dropped directly afterward. You can check the daily chart.

Anyway, we still dependent on Bitcoin and the crypto space. The good news is the time goes by and XRP ecosystem is building and improving. More actors are jumping on the XRP wagon. 

Edited by Javim777
7 hours ago, DQA said:

Ever since the joy of ripple Christmas gifts back in December, we have only gone done for 8 months straight. BTC declined over 70%, which I believe brings this correction on par with the previous biggest correction dating back to 2013. There's little margin left to correct one would think. 

I never though i'd see an opportunity to buy XRP $.20s so I am not complaining but I am curious where you guys think we currently are at.I am not feeling desperate neither have I panicked, but I am wondering what the general market sentiment is like. Are we currently in the "opportunity stage" or are we in "denial"? 

investor-emotion-market-cycles-fear-hope-greed1.png

XRP is moving through despondency and depression at the moment but the recent xRapid news seems to have brought hope with it.

The rest of the Crypto market is in the denial phase *drops mic*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.