JCCollins

Globalization 2.0 with XRP

Looking forward to reading this. Thanks :good:

great stuff jc collins!

i'd love to do my own sort of follow up to some of your xrp posts, especially 'geopolitics of xrp' as i have my own thoughts on that (maybe a bit different to yours, but taking a similar "macro" pov about ripple's long game for xrp)

how does one go about getting somethign posted on xrp community blog?

Interesting article! Thought provoking. Although I don’t see any explanation of how XRP solves the problem of wealth centralization.

Any pure capitalist system is an engine that funnels wealth and power into the hands of the few, as those in power have the upper hand in maintaining and growing their sphere of influence. Free flow of money only adds oil to that engine.

The only way XRP could disrupt that system would be through transparent regulation tactics, which seems directly in conflict with the vision of pure capitalism.

Edited by ADingoAteMyXRP

13 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

great stuff jc collins!

i'd love to do my own sort of follow up to some of your xrp posts, especially 'geopolitics of xrp' as i have my own thoughts on that (maybe a bit different to yours, but taking a similar "macro" pov about ripple's long game for xrp)

how does one go about getting somethign posted on xrp community blog?

You can request to contribute at this link:

https://xrpcommunity.blog/contribute/

Would love to see your own unique perspective. 

This piece has, at least, some balance to it, though I am against - firmly - the "Globalisation 2.0" nomenclature (for - without delving into details - reasons of branding/present realpolitik).

FYI:  I hold you to a higher standard - and critique you in this way - because I know you absolutely must appreciate such things, given what you're reading. :)

(... and what you are writing!)

Keep 'em coming.

Edited by NightJanitor

43 minutes ago, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

Any pure capitalist system is an engine that funnels wealth and power into the hands of the few,

This seems like an absurdly skewed view of what a capitalist system does. Sounds more like communism to me, as far as the economics are concerned. Capitalism is designed around competition and opportunity, the centralization of wealth is a side effect in that system, as opposed to a tentpole in communism.