This increased level of expectations for XRP sometimes incongruously results in a crypto investor comparing XRP to other cryptocurrencies that have obvious design or architectural limitations that stunt their potential.

its odd behaviour as xrp is a bridging asset so the more viable assets (fiat, crypto, et al) the better for all... there's room for more than one - its not highlander aye!

Thank you Hodor, it has been another stupendous week.  Maybe they will change Ripple's name to Tidal Wave.

Mongo Database;  This looks like the first ripple of another tidal wave.  Data collection and usage is the elephant in the room that few are really looking at.  Just think what adding digital data did to the common telephone call - first you could see the number of the caller and create instant address books and have ledgers showing the cost and time of every call, then the fax was born, then phones went mobile, then texting took over, then it became an all singing all dancing video/music/picture social media handset, soon it will be our mobile wallet and credit card.

The tying of data to remittance and payments will produce a similar cascade of innovative development.  Citizens of the future will not recognise how anyone ever survived with old style banking.

Edited by Julian_Williams

34 minutes ago, WhentheBoat_ComesIn said:

Another great blog Hodor, thanks.

As Precision is Everything i'm sure you created a set of steps to accomplish the task of getting that tatoo! I am confident your algorithm has been extremely efficient as it is nearing completion!:P

If I'm getting that tattoo, then it's good news for everybody.  We have to hit $5!  :yess:

Edited by Hodor

16 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Thank you Hodor, it has been another stupendous week.  Maybe they will change Ripple's name to Tidal Wave.

Mongo Database;  This looks like the first ripple of another tidal wave.  Data collection and usage is the elephant in the room that few are really looking at.  Just think what adding digital data did to the common telephone call - first you could see the number of the caller and create instant address books and have ledgers showing the cost and time of every call, then the fax was born, then phones went mobile, then texting took over, then it became an all singing all dancing video/music/picture social media handset, soon it will be our mobile wallet and credit card.

The tying of data to remittance and payments will produce a similar cascade of innovative development.  Citizens of the future will not recognise how anyone ever survived with old style banking.

Yeah, @xrptipbot has something very exciting in mind.  I promised him I wouldn't reveal it until he's sure, but if he can pull it off..  well let's just say that anybody will be able to do their own queries against the ledger! 

Edited by Hodor

1 minute ago, Hodor said:

Yeah, @xrptipbot has something very exciting in mind.  I promised him I wouldn't reveal it until he's sure, but if he can pull it off..  well let's just say that anybody will be able to do their own queries against the ledger! 

Please ask him to enable a moon query, so I can at least plan for it.

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

He should call it XGoogle

Edited by Julian_Williams