Jump to content

Take your profit


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see a knees and toes forming that shows me $50 xrp 2020 I’ll post a chart then.  

There is a nasty head and shoulders forming with a 5500 target, which would give you an indication how low XRP can be expected to go, and further affirmation to hold off on buying as I suggested previ

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Crypto_Knight said:

There is a nasty head and shoulders forming with a 5500 target, which would give you an indication how low XRP can be expected to go, and further affirmation to hold off on buying as I suggested previously. I would suggest taking some profit now, today was a bearish retest of supports, tomorrow you can expect most of these gains to disappear. I'll post a chart tomorrow to show you what I mean.

I tend to agree with you....the thought just crossed my mind that we're now back to similar previous times in that xrp will make a move passed eth marketcap....idk when, could be a while, but I think it is coming

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Crypto_Knight said:

There is a nasty head and shoulders forming with a 5500 target, which would give you an indication how low XRP can be expected to go, and further affirmation to hold off on buying as I suggested previously. I would suggest taking some profit now, today was a bearish retest of supports, tomorrow you can expect most of these gains to disappear. I'll post a chart tomorrow to show you what I mean.

And you are?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Yep! And 100% is claiming to be the 1%.

So to be fair....that means they are not ALL full of it....  

  at least 1% of them are correct and worth listening to.    :) 

 

(Sorry traders...  just a jibe from a repeat failure of a trader.....)

Edited by Guest
emphasis
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Crypto_Knight said:

 

As you can see, it wasn't a slight correction, it is a complete erasure of gains. People were closing short positions/getting liquidated as the pump took off due to a failed bullish attempt to hit 7k. For now, the H&S remains play. Look at the daily chart.

To be total honest I don’t see that at all, it rose 16% yesterday it’s down 6% today. So I don’t want to disagree for the sakes of it but no it’s not a total retrace or even half a total retrace. If TA worked I’m almost certain you wouldn’t be on this forum after the last 3-4 years of xrp going up and down. 

Everyone has a different strategy and good luck to you if it works for you. However it’s simply lying to say the 16% rise of yesterday and the 8% rise the day before has been removed by a 6-7% fall today. That’s just a boring old fact frankly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

So to be fair....that means they are not ALL full of it....  

  at least 1% of them are correct and worth listening to.    :) 

 

(Sorry traders...  just a jibe from a repeat failure of a trader.....)

Those 1% are probably lucky that one time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see your prediction ever but I'm not telling you you're wrong 

Let's be open minded and consider everyone strategy, I'm a swinger but I tend to look at entry and exit points too. And I agree that on such an early market as the crypto one, manipulation and speculation are the main moovers.

Anyway we should have plans and strategy with our investment and we can talk about them openly 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just because many don't understand, want to understand, have the time to understand charts and trading doesn't mean they should completely dismiss and poke at the ones who try to understand and follow it.  I think there are three types in here... long term hodlers that ride out all the dips, don't buy into the FUD or FOMO and just patiently waiting for what they believe will ultimately be a very valuable  crypto to have.  Short term/Day Traders... that try to follow more of the TA Charts, news, fundamentals... and increase gains on calculated risks.. and thirdly, a combination of both.. which is myself.  Having a decent size stack of xrp that is locked up in wallet that is meant to hold long term, years.  Then, a shorter stack that is on the exchange to play the market just to try and pick up more xrp without spending the money to do it.

I followed charts/news/ta/fud/fomo... and recently sold that exchange stack at .43, then.. continuing to follow charts, bought back in at .25, and just sold last night at .35 (currently waiting to buy back in again).   If I did buy in right now again... that's still an 80% gain of xrp's without spending the money to do it.  Would I miss some overnight huge run up because I'm waiting to buy in... no, I have trailing target buys set, trailing stop losses to exit...etc.  I can stay in control.  

To each his own I guess! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dontsellmeadog said:

Just because many don't understand, want to understand, have the time to understand charts and trading doesn't mean they should completely dismiss and poke at the ones who try to understand and follow it.  I think there are three types in here... long term hodlers that ride out all the dips, don't buy into the FUD or FOMO and just patiently waiting for what they believe will ultimately be a very valuable  crypto to have.  Short term/Day Traders... that try to follow more of the TA Charts, news, fundamentals... and increase gains on calculated risks.. and thirdly, a combination of both.. which is myself.  Having a decent size stack of xrp that is locked up in wallet that is meant to hold long term, years.  Then, a shorter stack that is on the exchange to play the market just to try and pick up more xrp without spending the money to do it.

I followed charts/news/ta/fud/fomo... and recently sold that exchange stack at .43, then.. continuing to follow charts, bought back in at .25, and just sold last night at .35 (currently waiting to buy back in again).   If I did buy in right now again... that's still an 80% gain of xrp's without spending the money to do it.  Would I miss some overnight huge run up because I'm waiting to buy in... no, I have trailing target buys set, trailing stop losses to exit...etc.  I can stay in control.  

To each his own I guess! 

But is it worth the whole stress?its already little profit and on top you have to pay taxes.And you also lose sometimes so you make even less profit overall (if any). I would like to know.Just curious

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, minicuzzo said:

But is it worth the whole stress?its already little profit and on top you have to pay taxes.And you also lose sometimes so you make even less profit overall (if any). I would like to know.Just curious

If you find it stressful... probably not.  I don't find it stressful, I enjoy it.  If it ever became something that felt more like a job.. than I wouldn't be doing it.   Like @Chewiecoin said, happy to be a hodler... contentment can be good.  I'm happy being both and if I reached a point that I wasn't at either one, I'd leave it alone. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.