Sign in to follow this  
DreXRP

Doubt that xRapid will affect the price?

The facts are clear, xRapid will run on the same exchanges where we buy our tokens. Demand will rise, supply will decline. For me it is crystal clear! xRapid in full production will positively affect the price of xrp ...
Is there any doubt about it that I overlook?? If yes, which?

7 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Why does every new thread title seem negative?  Is it just me?

Maybe it's Goole Translation. It's purely a question. There were countless discussions on the subject in advance, but many facts were not there yet. There were doubters ... are they still there?

Edited by DreXRP

Will affect for sure! Unclear, how. If XRP price rises, more people will buy it and HOLD by removing their coins from exchanges to their wallets, i.e. removing them from the market. If price keeps rising, still more XRP's are removed from the market and the price keeps going up ... until someone injects more XRP's and price drops. Who's that someone is going to be? And the second question – what will be the incentive for holders to keep their XRP's in their exchange accounts, instead of their wallets?

3 hours ago, DreXRP said:

The facts are clear, xRapid will run on the same exchanges where we buy our tokens. Demand will rise, supply will decline. For me it is crystal clear! xRapid in full production will positively affect the price of xrp ...
Is there any doubt about it that I overlook?? If yes, which?

It is just in the beginning that FI's/banks will need to rely on retail investors to source enough liquidity to be able to use xRapid. Once xRapid goes live, and atleast 1 remittance company like moneygram f.ex  uses it, they will help massively on the liqudity part and then other FI's/banks can follow and it will spark a domino/fomo effect.

Edited by Annern

Sign in to follow this