Tehol_Beddict

xRapid Brings on Three New Exchange Partners

5 minutes ago, 2100000 said:

does that mean xrapid is gonna be in production august 20? 

I think that Bittrex & Ripple will first begin the test phase August 20. It will take some time to complete and go to production. 

Guys this is great news but best we restrain our price predictions . Good news in a bear market has little effect.

The market is only moving at the moment because of trading and manipulation.

Look at VEN, pumped 35% today for no fxcking reason at all.

I absolutely agree with @XRPHornets! Lower your expectations. I recall ppl were superpositive about SBI going live. I was calming them down saying nothing was gonna happen to XRP price.

We are still far away from XRP price being use case driven. The only thing which can influence XRP price now and during several months to come is speculation.

IMHO. 

36 minutes ago, XRPHornets said:

Guys this is great news but best we restrain our price predictions . Good news in a bear market has little effect.

The market is only moving at the moment because of trading and manipulation.

Look at VEN, pumped 35% today for no fxcking reason at all.

Not for no reason massively oversold just as is XRP, in fact it’s VET, and as a price it would of been comparable to XRP hitting below $0.20 cents

Edited by JV2017

Great news.

I'm wondering how XRapid 'prefers' an exchange.  With auto-path finding I'm assuming it might get multiple near-equivelant options in the future.

So I'm guessing there is a default exchange list that these Prefered exchanges will be on for when it's going to use the default for any particular currency.  One day in the future lobbying Ripple to be their Prefered is going to be a 'thing'.

If I was wiser, and had funds for investing, there does appear to be clear indications what areas might be worth buying stock in....

2 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Great news.

I'm wondering how XRapid 'prefers' an exchange.  With auto-path finding I'm assuming it might get multiple near-equivelant options in the future.

So I'm guessing there is a default exchange list that these Prefered exchanges will be on for when it's going to use the default for any particular currency.  One day in the future lobbying Ripple to be their Prefered is going to be a 'thing'.

If I was wiser, and had funds for investing, there does appear to be clear indications what areas might be worth buying stock in....

Could be something like ripple-preferred exchanges will always offer on average lower tx fees than the current market average or some other common benefit to this effect.  I assume most xRapid users don't necessarily need to be cognizant of a particular exchange's location to source the liquidity. 

That being said...a country could strictly prohibit doing business with a 3rd party in another specific country (think Iran / NK), then it becomes important to determine location of a given exchange.  In that case a preferred exchange list would be an easy way to implement a plug-and-go kind of xRapid service to avoid headaches for certain corridors.