Tehol_Beddict

xRapid Brings on Three New Exchange Partners

3 minutes ago, prez_zerp said:

It seems Bittrex should offer a USD-XRP trading pair if they will be accepting USD via xRapid. 

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-exchange-bittrex-expands-adds-ethereum-classic-and-xrp-trading-pairs

"Per the announcement, Bittrex is looking to expand its fiat markets to Ethereum Classic (ETC) and Ripple (XRP) on August 20. The new trading pairs will be added to already listed dollar markets for Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), and TrueUSD (TUSD)."

Aug. 20

Edited by Tehol_Beddict

Imagine if, on the strength of the ripple partnership and xrapid use, that both xrp and bittrex takes off, leaving a certain c**nbase to look like AOL from the mid 90's during the internet and dotcom revolution! 

Imagine that- xrp ultimately rocketing and giving c**nbase a good kicking as well! 

56 minutes ago, RipDip said:

They will, starting Aug 20 USD/XRP

Here it is again, something referencing Aug 20th. Didn't someone say this date was significant recently. Some bearableguy? I don't know much about it him other than the smatterings I've seen around the place of his riddles.

4 minutes ago, XRPforLong said:

Here it is again, something referencing Aug 20th. Didn't someone say this date was significant recently. Some bearableguy? I don't know much about it him other than the smatterings I've seen around the place of his riddles.

Also, on the 21st, India Post Bank launch: https://www.business-standard.com/article/finance/india-post-payments-bank-launch-by-pm-modi-on-aug-21-to-be-a-grand-affair-118081501186_1.html

No announced connection between India Post Bank and Ripple, but my Ripple sense is tingling. "Universal Postal Union"... =>

1 minute ago, Tehol_Beddict said:

Also, on the 21st, India Post Bank launch: https://www.business-standard.com/article/finance/india-post-payments-bank-launch-by-pm-modi-on-aug-21-to-be-a-grand-affair-118081501186_1.html

...That said, tired of the bearableguy mentions... He's just one of us xrp lovers.

All aboard the moon rocket, prepare for 50% daily rise once again ??

8 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

Looks like this is the final opportunity for people to buy at this....nevermind!

.Great to finally hear of some positive news after what seems ages since we've heard anything at all from Ripple.

I've learned not to set short term expectations as to when. Too many times where dates seemed like "the big one."

2 minutes ago, Tehol_Beddict said:

I've learned not to set short term expectations as to when. Too many times where dates seemed like "the big one."

We're just along for the ride. Don't worry about others. On this train, you punch your own ticket when you get off. Which stop? That's up to you.