xrpreston

10 mil xrp dump

On 8/16/2018 at 1:08 PM, n2it said:

No, it's not enough evidence to conclude hodler's are dumb losers. Market is almost certainly manipulated, but jumping to your conclusion from that is a stretch. Don't forget that the end-game for manipulators is to make money, not lose it.

Every crypto might be a security. One SEC official issued his own opinion but he SEC hasn't issued a formal statement about any crypto so far.

I respect your right to voice your opinion, but I also disagree with it.

you seem like a good guy, maybe never burned by a penny stock. joel admitted this might be a security in november. selling unregistered securities a felony.

seeing a guy dump out and collect $5mil usd or 700 bitcoins is telling. it took 4 hours to fill. wasnt fun to watch. just use your head. dumb losers was a joke, although not funny 

On 8/15/2018 at 12:56 PM, Pranayaam7 said:

this is at approx 0.45 cents. if it was happening at 0.25 id be interested...

$4,500,000  or 700 btc is what he got. makes it more real than thinking about it like it was only 0.45 cents

On 8/15/2018 at 12:37 PM, IAmATroll said:

You are reading too much into this.  This is 100% trading.  I do this all the time between alts, including XRP.  I am also NOT an insider.

look at the last time xrp/btc was at 7030. big drop off

On 8/15/2018 at 12:41 PM, Riplevanwinkle said:

Hi, have removed this post as it was based on misinformation from a house guest...Thanks for shouting it out Snowsurf1976..

what misinfo. your trying to hide the truth

3 minutes ago, xrpreston said:

look at the last time xrp/btc was at 7030. big drop off

what misinfo. your trying to hide the truth

i as the original poster gave no info, its a picture. one of your fanboys did that. removing the pic was a mellenial move for sure. cant handle the truth