xrpreston

10 mil xrp dump

29 minutes ago, Zerptime said:

Crypto started more than 10 years ago, you can real all about it now, hell xrp has been around for 5 years now! Everybody likes to think they are early when they are not

But we are in early. Look at when the internet was created. 

4 hours ago, Zerptime said:

Crypto started more than 10 years ago, you can real all about it now, hell xrp has been around for 5 years now! Everybody likes to think they are early when they are not

The crypto MARKET. Not crypto. Jumpin’ the gun there dude.

Might want to slow down and read before you start commenting on what I think. 

Edited by Deeznutz

15 hours ago, xrpreston said:

someone knew something , dumped at the right time. this is starting to smell up the place. why dump a winner. i know you will say they bought low or it was given to them

or its normal. or whatever excuse you cleverly come up with. truth is hodl might mean hang on dumb losers

tired of the snoop dog, clinton, gay pride cheering, give aways, partys. i would be partying too if i was an insider

0710181954.jpg

Nice blog post, mate. ??

18 hours ago, BurtMacklin said:

Ummmm except there was nothing about my original comment that was argumentative. Just because I gave an opposing view doesn't mean you need to act like child.

In regards to choosing one to whine about... that's for people like you that are actually whining.  I'm not the one throwing myself a big pity party. Your entire post is complaining that the price isn't going up fast enough (indicative that there aren't FIs, corps, and serious investors putting money in) because there's a big trade happening.  What!? 

It's pretty simple.  Do you want the market price to go up?
- Yes - This would require big money to come in from investors and financial institutions. Investors and FIs that will eventually make trades. Trades like the very one that you're complaining about.
- No -  Then what are you doing here?

17 hours ago, ImTheRippler said:

I can think of an institution you could probably use

funny but boring

22 hours ago, n2it said:

All the explanations you gave are possible, but with different probability distributions.

So you're saying "truth is hodl might mean hang on dumb losers" is the most probable? Based on what evidence?

a pic of a 10 mil xrp dump. is that evidence enough? these guys said back in November this might be a security. check joel kats posts

17 hours ago, ImTheRippler said:

I can think of an institution you could probably use

you should stay out of a conversation that didnt  concern you. go make jokes somewhere else. people want to invest here and try not to lose money

1 hour ago, xrpreston said:

a pic of a 10 mil xrp dump. is that evidence enough? these guys said back in November this might be a security. check joel kats posts

No, it's not enough evidence to conclude hodler's are dumb losers. Market is almost certainly manipulated, but jumping to your conclusion from that is a stretch. Don't forget that the end-game for manipulators is to make money, not lose it.

Every crypto might be a security. One SEC official issued his own opinion but he SEC hasn't issued a formal statement about any crypto so far.

I respect your right to voice your opinion, but I also disagree with it.