xrpreston

10 mil xrp dump

5 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

It's a Sean Connery quote from the movie, The Rock. lol

maxresdefault.jpg

That explains why I wouldn't know it. 

I really hope I’m alive in twenty years so I can read about the beginning of the crypto market. After there’s been some hard-core investigating done by good journalists (if there are any left). I think even as cynical as many of us are, we’re still going to be astounded at all of the craziness, flawed personalities, and illegal/barely legal activity behind the scenes.

2 hours ago, ksbarrett3 said:

1. Trading ≠ Dumping
2. Just because they're trading for BTC doesn't mean they don't think XRP is a winner.  It just means they think something else is the better investment in the near future.
3. You can only choose one... whine about XRP not being taken seriously; or whine about serious investors trading it.

not whining you are. im informing possible new buyers

2 minutes ago, ksbarrett3 said:

What about my comment is whining?

your the one that said  you can only choose one. whine about one or the other. which one are you?

anyways not really wanting to converse with millennial's. far to argumentative 

7 minutes ago, xrpreston said:

your the one that said  you can only choose one. whine about one or the other. which one are you?

Millennial's?   Your spelling is ******* pre-school - and you want people to take you seriously?  

Just another wannabe manipulator stirring the pot.  

Edited by Thistle

8 minutes ago, Thistle said:

Millennial's?   Your spelling is ******* pre-school - and you want people to take you seriously?  

Just another wannabe manipulator stirring the pot.  

thats exactly what im talking about, deflect and i dont care if you take me seriously . its a picture

24 minutes ago, xrpreston said:

Ummmm except there was nothing about my original comment that was argumentative. Just because I gave an opposing view doesn't mean you need to act like child.

In regards to choosing one to whine about... that's for people like you that are actually whining.  I'm not the one throwing myself a big pity party. Your entire post is complaining that the price isn't going up fast enough (indicative that there aren't FIs, corps, and serious investors putting money in) because there's a big trade happening.  What!? 

It's pretty simple.  Do you want the market price to go up?
- Yes - This would require big money to come in from investors and financial institutions. Investors and FIs that will eventually make trades. Trades like the very one that you're complaining about.
- No -  Then what are you doing here?

Edited by ksbarrett3

3 minutes ago, ksbarrett3 said:

Ummmm except there was nothing about my original comment that was argumentative. Just because I gave an opposing view doesn't mean you need to act like child.

In regards to choosing one to whine about... that's for people like you that are actually whining.  I'm not the one throwing myself a big pity party. Your entire post is complaining that the price isn't going up fast enough (indicative that there aren't FIs, corps, and serious investors putting money in) because there's a big trade happening.  What!? 

It's pretty simple.  Do you want the market price to go up?
- Yes - This would require big money to come in from investors and financial institutions. Investors and FIs that will eventually make trades. Trades like the very one that you're complaining about.
- No -  Then what are you doing here?

dont expect any new money at this point .especially institutions .  btw this was for newbies thinking about getting in. not you, the master trader and speller 

4 minutes ago, xrpreston said:

dont expect any new money at this point .especially institutions .  btw this was for newbies thinking about getting in. not you, the master trader and speller 

You say you don't expect any new investors and out of the other side of your face you claim this FUD you're spreading is for newbies ( new investors). I'm thoroughly confused as to your purpose here. 

3 minutes ago, Trendkill said:

You say you don't expect any new investors and out of the other side of your face you claim this FUD you're spreading is for newbies ( new investors). I'm thoroughly confused as to your purpose here. 

you're easily confused. check the word institutional . now go away. millennial