xrpreston

10 mil xrp dump

someone knew something , dumped at the right time. this is starting to smell up the place. why dump a winner. i know you will say they bought low or it was given to them

or its normal. or whatever excuse you cleverly come up with. truth is hodl might mean hang on dumb losers

tired of the snoop dog, clinton, gay pride cheering, give aways, partys. i would be partying too if i was an insider

0710181954.jpg

6 minutes ago, xrpreston said:

someone knew something , dumped at the right time. this is starting to smell up the place. why dump a winner. i know you will say they bought low or it was given to them

or its normal. or whatever excuse you cleverly come up with. truth is hodl might mean hang on dumb losers

tired of the snoop dog, clinton, gay pride cheering, give aways, partys. i would be partying too if i was an insider

0710181954.jpg

Do you need a hug?

Hi, have removed this post as it was based on misinformation from a house guest...Thanks for shouting it out Snowsurf1976..

Edited by Riplevanwinkle
misinformation

All the explanations you gave are possible, but with different probability distributions.

So you're saying "truth is hodl might mean hang on dumb losers" is the most probable? Based on what evidence?

6 minutes ago, xrpreston said:

not venting, get plenty of hugs, traders dont dump on a winner, im not upsidedown, what else do you got

Traders dump on anything. Winners and losers.  I sold a large percentage at $0.44, bought the same amount back at $0.26 and made a tidy fiat profit.  I will sell again $0.33 FYI...