Silkjaer

BearWhale research

So @Silkjaer you are saying that... ?

Appreciate your research.

Don't want to put any words in your mouth, but the pattern partly points to Ripple's mighty own behind the price destruction? Of course flooding the market with such sales destroys the price.

Please speak up freely.

I am not drawing any conclusions. But the earliest funding wallets did not cover their tracks as much as the wallets that are active now. I think it is safe to assume that they are "closer to the source" if we are trying to pinpoint the person/entity that is now known as BW.

Not knowing enough about ~FundingWallet1, I would guess it is a wallet created by Chris Larsen for personal venture funding. If this is the case, Chris Larsen funded projects, that are now unloading? Or has he sold funds OTC?

And/or, hashes.org / dangermoose is very central too. Look at the amounts flowing through hashes.org, which was created by "btc2ripple.com". Could some of the early money be bought for stolen btc or something like that? I don't know, and I am not accusing anyone.

Personally i think hashes.org / dangermoose is the central entity.

Edited by Silkjaer

First of all GREAT WORK! ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS!

Second of all... i don't understand one thing here... so we have here two main entities and potential five entities that are behind all this massive selloffs? Can we pinpoint what are they selling? BTC,ETH,XRP?

I have seen that on Saturday or Sunday there were cca 73.000.000 XRP less in circulation than they are today.

Edited by Global
Quote removed

First. This thread is connected directly to this post:

Second. If(!) these entities are in the center of this, they are selling XRP. We do not know what happens to the funds after they reach the exchanges. They may be traded for anything (USD, BTC or whatever XRP pairs bitstamp and bitfinex has available).

I was just noticed that r9B3osCvQ28Chgv1qKDqwcGkQaDZJf4iqB in the list above is ~XRP-II.

Transactions:
64EDD0F05DF10067DCE23C3843A19003D40E17A4EB60B6FDC849CD8292492495 F36122D14411E8564ED39F15305DF0A5A1C4D84B747085FAB20F0074DBCF53CA 9899F0959B9360615637BC40C612EBCA82514DD2CDB0141BB58C66521E0793D5 0DECB4371605756BF9CA4965D7524C31B731356EB23605AB6DC369CEDD48CC92

A total of 10.7M XRP in January and February 2018.

Here is @JoelKatz enlightening us on XRP-II:

So we can conclude that XRP-II is directly funding the Bitstamp wallet of BW. Why?

Edited by Silkjaer
More info

15 minutes ago, Silkjaer said:

First. This thread is connected directly to this post:

Second. If(!) these entities are in the center of this, they are selling XRP. We do not know what happens to the funds after they reach the exchanges. They may be traded for anything (USD, BTC or whatever XRP pairs bitstamp and bitfinex has available).

So maybe this is an answer why there are cca 73 millions XRP more in circulation as of last weekend?

4 minutes ago, XRPSlovenia said:

So maybe this is an answer why there are cca 73 millions XRP more in circulation as of last weekend?

No, I do not think this is related. Circulating supply increases when funds are released from escrow, I believe.

13 minutes ago, Silkjaer said:

No, I do not think this is related. Circulating supply increases when funds are released from escrow, I believe.

Before it was something like 39.312.... billions, then it was 39.299.... billions and now is 39.372.... billions. I don't understand what happened.

Numbers are from CMC.

1 minute ago, yxxyun said:

every time we track this, we'll find XRP II, Chris Larson, Jed....

Yes, because if you look through connections everything begins with Genesis. 

I am sorry to say, but this is direct connections, which worries me. But I have to think there is a reasonable explanation …