Why I stay relaxed with XRP

Marioka

While some of us are a bit uneasy that Ripple is awfully quiet these days, rest assured that the rollout of XRP is right on track. It´s right there to see for everyone. The digital asset investor pointed it first out: Ripple is hiring an xrapid engineeringmanager:  https://ripple.com/company/careers/all-jobs/#engineering-manager-xrapid

Dude DAI I love that dude. He's for real the dude I go to see what new things he's got to say. I really like how he used to work on wall street so he gives us some good knowledge on that front. Truly the best he is!

He is one of my favorite sources. He inspires me and always motivates me to HODL. There is a great conspiray going on to chase us average joe's and jenny's out of this magnificent Digital Asset space. Only thing we can do is be strong and don't get chased away. And in the small chance it did not work out like planned I am proud me and my wife tried it. Ah well we keep on working then.

Good luck everybody and keep your fingers crossed. The world needs xRapid to help them avert a financial crisis, but not sure if they do the sensible thing.

I'm a huge fan of this guy, but I do think that he's a bit too conspiratorial at times.  NWO and all of that.....I think it happens to a degree, but isn't nearly as coordinated of an effort as the tinfoil hat folks would have you imagine.

Edited by mrhat75