ripplewaytogo

XRP is finished, no assets has come back from this fall...............

1 hour ago, Hellen said:

As an actual woman, I feel the need to speak out. 

Women aren't typically financial risk takers. I blocked RW2G because I found her (or the persona of her) to be quite demeaning to those women whom have taken a huge leap of faith in learning about and then ultimately investing in XRP. 

I firmly believe if you can't say something nice that you shouldn't say anything at all and because of that, I tend to scroll on by things that make my eyes roll. 

To other women who may come along and read this - you don't need a man to bank roll your dreams. I love my husband, but every single penny I have invested into XRP has been money that I have earned. I did the research, I set up my wallets, I made the investments. When this thing blows, I will be so proud that I took a risk that perhaps I would not have if it wasn't for stepping out a little further on the ledge. 

To RW2G - enjoy "hammering hubby" and letting him tell you how to spend his money. If he gives it and allows you to invest but then tells you when you should move in and out of the market, you aren't the investor - he is. And if you are a 15 year old boy living in your parents basement, go out and enjoy the world. Ask Mom and Dad to do something that doesn't involve an electronic device. You've proven you have quite the imagination, put that to good use!

Now back to my tin foil cave. I like it better there.

Cheers!

40 minutes ago, NEF said:

ripplewaytogo  if your in your 20s  we should go for dinner sometime?   

I don't think 'hubby' would like that!

.... Or I don't know... It sounds like he's into kinky stuff.. so he might be down ?

Edited by camxrp

18 hours ago, Trendkill said:

Let's not forget the "Rubbing my **** together" comment which I blasted her for. All sorts of dumb ass's came after me for it but I knew I was calling someone on their BS. Ladies don't talk like that.....

and a comment like this makes you angry??relaxe a little bit.If a women or male talks like this its not gonna hurt anyone

20 hours ago, FreddyRipple said:

I Googled this a bit and came across this article from 2013:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timothylee/2013/04/11/an-illustrated-history-of-bitcoin-crashes/#740c869b4039

Some interesting quotes from that article:

• Many commentators declared the fall the beginning of the end for Bitcoin.
  • If bitcoins are worth $500 in 2018, (...)
  • Conversely, if a bitcoin has fallen to $5 five years from now, we'll shake our heads at the irrational exuberance that once valued a bitcoin at $260 (or $32, for that matter)

Good reminder that it just might be worth it to have a little patience!

Just read this, and it’s a great historical perspective that is very consistent with what many knowledgeable people continue to say about the crypto market in general.  Thanks!  

9 minutes ago, Sharkey said:

NOOOOOO.  make it stop!!!  ?

Hubby said he will give 5trillion $ to pump xrp to the moon. So load up fellas??????