AlexCobb

Why You Shouldn't Sell Your XRP!

24 minutes ago, Palerider said:

There are people who are building things and doing things you cant even spell (never mind understand) that are Alex’s age. Automatically marginalizing someone because they are young makes you look like the immature one. 

What did I spell wrong?

1 hour ago, TheXRPer said:

Why you shouldn't sell, by someone that has to back home at 10 p.m. Yeah..., about that advice. 

What use is a Lambo if you don't have your drivers license yet?

whoa whoa whoa mods personal attack up on hereeeee. He should get a strike. Sorry if the truth hurts bud. Second point, I don't see the point you are making. Explain it like I am a toddler.

Touche'

To be fair, saw lots of people of this forum encouraging people to Hlod at 0.50.  

"it's crazy to sell this low at the end of a bear market"

"crazy to short now when we are the bottom"

If those people had sold and re-bought today they would have 100% more XRP.

50 minutes ago, EWH2020 said:

If those people had sold and re-bought today they would have 100% more XRP.

yep, but what if when you would have sold at 50 cents and prices would go up to let's say 75 cents or 1 dollar?

Then you're screwed. i bought xrp when it was 0,00006600 btc and  i did that because it was stuck at 0,00007000 btc for a long time since the ath,

so i thought that it wouldn't get any lower than that, and here we are at 0,00004300 btc, and everytime the price drops, i thought that it couldn't get any lower

so i'm too scared to sell it and hope that it wil drop some more so that i can buy it back at a lower price, and that is what most xrp owners are thinking,

because we just don't know what tommorow brings us, so most of us will keep on hodl and hodl our breath and hope things wil turn around again.