Sign in to follow this  

Do You See the Forest , or the Trees?

15 minutes ago, Kpuff said:

I personally believe bitcoin is the original scam. But I will say without it xrp probably wouldn't exist. So it's not all bad

If it's not a fraud at first, it could turn into fraud later.

Obviously crypto-markets are a chew toy for some whales. It's too small. 

Now you can guess what exactly Ripple is trying to achieve for XRP. Are they trying to make the market smaller or larger? Don't expect huge changes within anything less than 5 years.

27 minutes ago, Inruin said:

It sounds like you have some bad feelings about XRP. Perhaps you should find something else to do with your time and money. Like invest in satellite television or stamps.

No I think xrp is a good coin. But if you look at the xrp chart, it's a fake chart that's worrying about this.

1 minute ago, Benchmark said:

Obviously crypto-markets are a chew toy for some whales. It's too small. 

Now you can guess what exactly Ripple is trying to achieve for XRP. Are they trying to make the market smaller or larger? Don't expect huge changes within anything less than 5 years.

I think it's trying to make it smaller. These charts lower the value of xrp. A brief rise after a steady fall can only be seen in the scamcoin.

3 minutes ago, Zrp said:

I think it's trying to make it smaller. These charts lower the value of xrp. A brief rise after a steady fall can only be seen in the scamcoin.

But the market is about to get a lot bigger right?  This should change the dynamics of the past year I would imagine...

3 minutes ago, xrphilosophy said:

But the market is about to get a lot bigger right?  This should change the dynamics of the past year I would imagine...

A healthy chart should be made. I think the Scamcoin chart is a long term bad for xrp.

xrp is a good coin, but if it's a gambling market like this, I will not be able to introduce xrp to my friend.

Edited by Zrp

1 minute ago, dontsellmeadog said:

At least two years yet. 

Not sure about that.  But it could be true?  Nevertheless, moving forward the market will change into a different dynamic.  What is the evidence you have collected that two years is the timeframe?

5 minutes ago, Zrp said:

A healthy chart should be made. I think the Scamcoin chart is a long term bad for xrp.

xrp is a good coin, but if it's a gambling market like this, I will not be able to introduce xrp to my friend.

It's not long term bad for xrp.  It's the largest of entities squeezing the small guy out.  Same on any chart.  And that is probably the intention of the market.  Not sure the market wants all our friends to win in the market.  The markets are not designed and can't make all of us millionaires.  Just a few.  Hence the clearing out stage right now to rid the small fish.

All markets the same, not just crypto. This is not an XRP chart issue it's a money issue.  Only a few get the money.  Sort of the story of our world, no? Doesn't mean the small guy can't make a nice return though.

8 minutes ago, xrphilosophy said:

Not sure about that.  But it could be true?  Nevertheless, moving forward the market will change into a different dynamic.  What is the evidence you have collected that two years is the timeframe?

According to Brad, bank usage by end of 2019... but following increase doesn't happen immediately... takes time for evaluation, validation, expansion..etc.  A dozen banks out of 20,000+ banks in the world is a start.  Once XRP begins to replace the need for Nostro/Vostro accounts and banks are using LP's who acquire the XRP for transfers...then we start seeing the real deal...that'll take some time. 

9 minutes ago, xrphilosophy said:

It's not long term bad for xrp.  It's the largest of entities squeezing the small guy out.  Same on any chart.  And that is probably the intention of the market.  Not sure the market wants all our friends to win in the market.  The markets are not designed and can't make all of us millionaires.  Just a few.  Hence the clearing out stage right now to rid the small fish.

All markets the same, not just crypto. This is not an XRP chart issue it's a money issue.  Only a few get the money.  Sort of the story of our world, no? Doesn't mean the small guy can't make a nice return though.

In this chart, banks will feel rejection.:nea:

Edited by Zrp

2 minutes ago, dontsellmeadog said:

According to Brad, bank usage by end of 2019... but following increase doesn't happen immediately... takes time for evaluation, validation, expansion..etc.  A dozen banks out of 20,000+ banks in the world is a start.  Once XRP begins to replace the need for Nostro/Vostro accounts and banks are using LP's who acquire the XRP for transfers...then we start seeing the real deal...that'll take some time. 

Ah, okay see what you're saying.  I personally believe the speculative market will gain traction long before this however in anticipation of rumor and news. Don't think prices will stall until "use case" is realized.  Of course when use cases are realized that further sweetens the pot for sure.  This is just my anticipation, right or wrong.

5 minutes ago, dontsellmeadog said:

Really? Because we all saw the video where he clearly states XRapid usage by at least one bank by the end of 2018 and DOZENS of banks in 2019.

So.... FUD much?

Is someone checking IP addresses around here? Because there seems to be like three of four identical idiots this week. Perhaps said idiots are self same idiot?

Sign in to follow this