Sign in to follow this  

Do You See the Forest , or the Trees?

Just now, Staigera said:

Well 100 years in real life, is 1 year in crypto time. Since we are talking metaphorically.

Which means it's been on fire for 90 years

4 minutes ago, GameOverSameTeam said:

Sounds interesting.  Can you show me the evidence please.  And I mean actual evidence, don't reply with something like, "Well if you look at...." or "It's obvious because...".

When I say evidence I mean stuff like colluding XRP wallets or video evidence of a whale in action.

https://bithomp.com/explorer/rLTsSbzhrr1MAXSWpzFBtS2bi4dFb6bpWL

Edited by Zrp

I honestly do not understand the downtrodden, doom-mongers on here.

Do you think XRP will be $100 next year? No? Fair enough.

Do you HONESTLY believe it wont be at $1 next year? At $1 anything you invest now will be TRIPLED. Tripled! You show me another investment anywhere that will triple your money with that level of certainty. And I mean certainty. There is near CERTAINTY that XRP will be back at $1 in the next 12 months.

And if you really do not believe XRP is capable of reaching $1 then why are you wasting everybody's time on this forum? just open the curtains, go outside and give us all peace.

Just now, Zrp said:

Fair enough.  It's ridiculous that they're not even trying to hide lol.

3 minutes ago, XRPRJB said:

I honestly do not understand the downtrodden, doom-mongers on here.

Do you think XRP will be $100 next year? No? Fair enough.

Do you HONESTLY believe it wont be at $1 next year? At $1 anything you invest now will be TRIPLED. Tripled! You show me another investment anywhere that will triple your money with that level of certainty. And I mean certainty. There is near CERTAINTY that XRP will be back at $1 in the next 12 months.

And if you really do not believe XRP is capable of reaching $1 then why are you wasting everybody's time on this forum? just open the curtains, go outside and give us all peace.

Ripple is a great company. But the market is rigged.

It's gambling and cheating.

Edited by Zrp

33 minutes ago, Zerptime said:

You don't know that, just speculating. Xrp could be above 1 or below 1 in 12 months,no such thing as a sure bet Investment

Please point to where I said it was a "sure bet".

Very clearly and plainly I said "with near certainty" and that is correct. Not at all sure what you found confusing about that.

2 hours ago, XRPRJB said:

And I mean certainty. There is near CERTAINTY that XRP will be back at $1 in the next 12 months.

But this is also not a very advisable way to look at it either...we have no idea what can happen within 12 months, nobody knows even tomorrow. There is always something that is completely unforeseen and can disrupt the whole thing... so to go to the other extent and say with certainty.. which means undoubtedly, definitely, for sure..etc, is the same craziness as the FUD statements, just on the opposite end. 

If anyone truly believed with certainty of even the $1 price... you would sell everything you own, mortgage your house, downgrade your car, get rid of every unnecessary material thing in your life to use as accumulation for more xrp.  But people that have high hopes for XRP (like me) don't do this because they still know nothing is Certain. 

I think $1 eoy is possible, not certain of it though... and maybe $5-10 by end of 2019.  Not betting all I have on it, but risking what I can afford to lose on the hopes of it. Almost like buying a powerball ticket, you don't really think you are going to hit the jackpot, but the small price to pay for that feeling during the day-dreaming about  the what-if I did win , is alone worth it just for a little escape from reality. 

1 hour ago, Zerptime said:

How is "near certainty" not speculating? You're just pulled that number out of your ass, don't pretend that's easily gonna happen. 

You either know so little about the surrounding project that your opinion is worthless or you are a troll if you are saying it is not highly likely XRP will see $1 in the next year. Given your comments, I think they both might be true.

With banks moving RIGHT NOW to use XRapid. Kuwait banks advertising it. SBI VC and all they are doing. I could go on and on and on. The chances of XRP rising in price are excellent and $1 is a low, low price which has already been surpassed WITHOUT utility. Do you understand now, son?

So if you cannot see how tripling your money is not likely given all the positive news and upcoming utility, you have no place investing in crypto and are wasting peoples time with your negative comments. I'm not even saying anything that is remotely stretching. 99% of people invested would be gutted if it ONLY went to $1 in the next year! It did three times that on CB speculation and you don't think it will do that with banks USING XRapid and the resulting fomo?

You have to work pretty hard to be that blind.

3 hours ago, Zrp said:

Ripple is a great company. But the market is rigged.

Dude every market is gambling. Stocks are a gamble. Housing market is a little straight forward but still a gamble cause you could get a sh!t house. Either way most of the time it all works it's way upwards at some point. One thing to take into consideration is when the stock market crashes it can take 6 years or so to recover. In the crypto market it moves 2 or 3 times faster. And the bear markets are much shorter. And the bull markets are much faster and shorter as well. So if we climb out of this bear market which im sure we will it will happen quicker than you expect it. 

Edited by Kpuff

4 minutes ago, Kpuff said:

Dude every market is gambling. Stocks are a gamble. Housing market is a little straight forward but still a gamble cause you could get a sh!t house. Either way most of the time it all works it's way upwards at some point. One thing to take into consideration is when the stock market crashes it can take 6 years or so to recover. In the crypto market it moves 2 or 3 times faster. And the bear markets are much shorter. And the bull markets are much faster and shorter as well. So if we climb out of this bear market which im sure we will it will happen quicker than you expect it. 

If it's worth nothing, it's a gamble, but xrp isn't.

xrp is not a scam coin.

But the chart is the scamcoin chart.

Edited by Zrp

11 hours ago, Zrp said:

A good forest or tree does not get sick like this

Tesla just had a price drop. Do you think everyone sold? Are they losing their sh$t sixty times a day?

Investing is waiting.

Edited by Inruin

4 hours ago, Zrp said:

A steady fall and a momentary rise will lose market credibility. It's a rigged market.

It sounds like you have some bad feelings about XRP. Perhaps you should find something else to do with your time and money. Like invest in satellite television or stamps.

32 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

I am so totally going to ignore @Zrp

I wonder if he'd still be doing all this whining if the market value gained $.30 instead of lost $.30 over the last two months.

Edited by ksbarrett3

Sign in to follow this