Sign in to follow this  

Do You See the Forest , or the Trees?

2 hours ago, Zrp said:

A good forest or tree does not get sick like this

This market/ecosystem is not a mature forest. Cryptocurrencies/Digital assets are like a forest of saplings, competing with each other for light and highly susceptible to external factors. Once the more competitive saplings (XRP and others) begin to mature and grow deep roots (use cases) the ecosystem will explode. Until then we are at the mercy of speculation/manipulation and the current price whether it is .30c or $3.00 does not represent the intrinsic value that is being worked towards. This current state is separating the wheat from the chaff.

38 minutes ago, BecomeRich said:

I only see the profits I will be making and all the things I will be buying with my XRP yield.

Be careful thinking like this. Yes we all believe in the potential of XRP but nothing is guaranteed.  Always only invest what you can afford to lose. 

Good luck to us all.  

3 hours ago, ibernest said:

I was a semi professional photographer but I have sold my entire $10,000.00 or so worth of equipment, cashed out around $7000 of stocks, sold several things on Craigslist and added my overtime from some of my paychecks so that I can accumulate a decent stack of XRP tokens.  T

So you decided to sell something that you could make a living with or even open a small business to speculate on XRP?...and you are asking others if they see the forest?   WOW!! 

Edited by Spekul8

1 minute ago, Zerptime said:

Haha chill chewie I was just joking. I get it ,it is a healthy correction the market is undergoing now and it can still go lower but I'm still gonna hold on for a while until at least xrapid or sec declaring it a security! Propably a few more years!

I just don't really like all of this kind of post saying everything is fine and dandy "xrp is on sale" "weak hands leaving" "I'm accumulating" that's rampant among call cryptos currently.The losses are real and it doesn't matter if it's only a "paper" loss 

Thanks. I am chilled. 

I get the frustration. Yes the market is down and hey it might even go lower but the term paper loss is real it’s only a loss if you sell now. 

Maybe selling now is the right strategy for some?

Not me I am simple I just HODL. 

1 minute ago, Zerptime said:

He is the kind of person who would go all in on red i.e he is gambling

it's sad. I can't believe the desperation. People BSing here that they put the money they can afford to lose. They went all in. 

Now I understand the euphoric schizophrenia.  

7 minutes ago, Zerpnaut said:

This all doom and gloom reminds me of the last year. Everyone thought nothing good will happen and then... boooom. Current price or situation doesnt matter in this immature market.

But the market is dying. Won’t happen again EVER!!!

last year around Aug-Sept, people claimed XRP was done, that it was called the 300 KRW coin and would never get any higher. It barely moved from 19-20c AUD for months, then out of the blue, massive volume, huge price increases and we are still more than double that value. We’re human, history always repeats unless something fundamental changes and I’m feeling like we will see a rise again soon (months to be conservative); crypto in its current unregulated form is a great money making playground for whales, they don’t want to squash it completely, it would be pointless. In the long run they want the ecosystem to thrive not die. The day we start getting increased regulation on exchanges or noticing a steady increase in payments on the XRPL is the day we may be able to say goodbye to the down/up manipulation and the rinse/repeat cycles, until then HODL.

Edited by WorldXRP

A steady fall and a momentary rise will lose market credibility. It's a rigged market.

It's gambling and cheating.

Edited by Zrp

12 minutes ago, Zrp said:

A steady fall and a momentary rise will lose market credibility. It's a rigged market.

It's gambling and cheating.

Sounds interesting.  Can you show me the evidence please.  And I mean actual evidence, don't reply with something like, "Well if you look at...." or "It's obvious because...".

When I say evidence I mean stuff like colluding XRP wallets or video evidence of a whale in action.

Sign in to follow this