Sign in to follow this  

Do You See the Forest , or the Trees?

Ripple  Forest.jpg

Edited by Guest
accuracy issues

You know you'll be back in 100 years after the fires.

1 minute ago, Cryptsycrackers said:

Ever heard of wildfires?  Massive amounts of forest actually burn to the ground, fertilizing the soil and letting new **** grow.  It's a thing.

1 minute ago, Zrp said:

Depends on the trees really.  In crypto-land bull runs have thus far outpaced bearish times, easily.

Bottom line is if you are invested in XRP I would have to imagine you are waiting for xRapid usage.  The key to  XRP's success is massive volume that has nothing to do with crypto sentiment.  If you trust in the tech, bear markets shouldn't mean much, except discounts.

XRP and the entire market is down because it follows Bitcoin (for now) and NOTHING BUT PURE MANIPULATION. No other reason for dropping than that. None.

1 minute ago, Chewiecoin said:

@Zrp do you believe this bear market is the the beginning of the end of XRP, crypto and/or blockchain tech? 

Wouldn't it be a big problem if this rigged market grew?

If this is the end of digital currency, why did Christine Lagarde - Head of the IMF say that she expects digital currencies to disrupt the world financial market soon? Just because we don't see a thing moving doesn't mean that it isn't.

The rich want in on this wave but are waiting for an entry point. This is why the prices are low right now. Someone is manipulating.

1 hour ago, Zrp said:

Wouldn't it be a big problem if this rigged market grew?

The market is what it is we can’t change it. It has significantly risen before and if it is rigged like some believe do you think that it won’t rise again?

If anyone truly believes the market is rigged and will never grow again I would recommend selling, 100%

I believe for coins with a strong use case,  like XRP,  user demand will take over from any manipulation that is possible from large investors. 

Edited by Chewiecoin

55 minutes ago, Zerptime said:

I see a Forrest burning while some people pretend the fire isn't there

I guess it depends on your definitions.  Is the market currently at a massive reduction from where it was from its ATH in January? Yes it is. 

What about from where it was a year ago or 2 or 3 years ago? No not at all. 

If you focus on today’s prices vs the markets ATH price yes it seems like the “forrest is burning”.

However, if you take a broader view the market is doing fine and what we see in 2017 is just part of the enormous volatility in this market. Remember we invested in crypto for a chance to take advantage of incredible gains but the counter to that is that we also have to handle the incredible drops as well.

XRP is not dying, the market is not dying, blockchain tech is not dying 

Sign in to follow this