Sign in to follow this  
AlexCobb

Kuwait Finance House Ripple Commercial!

as constructive feedback I would of preferred you to leave the original sound on the advert, and maybe I have it wrong but I've never heard Kuwait pronounced like that?

Good to see adverts containing ripple, if I had my mardy Monday morning head on I'd heckle the guys typing skills ;) lol

17 minutes ago, scoobysi said:

as constructive feedback I would of preferred you to leave the original sound on the advert, and maybe I have it wrong but I've never heard Kuwait pronounced like that?

It’s said “Q 8” in Queens English. But, Yanks can’t say Iraq properly either... so who knows how they do it! 😂

15 minutes ago, XRP-JAG said:

It’s said “Q 8” in Queens English. But, Yanks can’t say Iraq properly either... so who knows how they do it! 😂

I say Iraq like "ear ache"... then again, I say Q like "Kwa" and 8 like "oooeeeeeeetttt"... so I suppose I have a speech impediment.... Ooon moooon?

Having lived for a number of years in Saudi and learned a good amount of arabic while I was there, the correct pronunciation is Koo - wait, with the emphasis on the second syllable. The logo for Al Rajhi bank (pronounced Ar Rajhi as the L is silent in this case) was always a source of comic relief for the expats. Watch the video and it should be obvious. 

40 minutes ago, Tomram said:

Having lived for a number of years in Saudi and learned a good amount of arabic while I was there, the correct pronunciation is Koo - wait, with the emphasis on the second syllable. The logo for Al Rajhi bank (pronounced Ar Rajhi as the L is silent in this case) was always a source of comic relief for the expats. Watch the video and it should be obvious. 

Actually the correct pronunciation is cue - wait. As in pool cue.🙂

Edited by XRPBaseCurrency

Sign in to follow this