Sign in to follow this  
vsyc

Get MemberBerry back!

2 hours ago, vsyc said:

Well, take moon lambo boyz that do this for already months, are they healthy at all? Or this is already clinical?

i see your point, but when someone is suffering and constantly negative, it's time for a timeout! it's not the end of the world

but mods also have responsibility to make sure the chatbox isnt too spammy and one-sided, and watch out for people in genuine anguish/anger/etc

2 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

i see your point, but when someone is suffering and constantly negative, it's time for a timeout! it's not the end of the world

but mods also have responsibility to make sure the chatbox isnt too spammy and one-sided, and watch out for people in genuine anguish/anger/etc

You have point. I see different forums etc. and my impression is different about him than yours.

Thing is, that this community here , aggresively entered state with constant moon lambo vegas party and buying every dip, 99% is that and 1% is ignored and insulted in every possible manner and laughed on.

He just has specific approach to show that need stay more rational and open minded.

I was viewing the Zerpbox when he got banned, he was throwing all sorts of words and phrases around that aren't really appropriate for the xrp community, simple as that. Based on the last couple of months he seems to be having some IRL issues that are showing through in his zerp box postings. Hope he's back on track soon. 

44 minutes ago, Fleshmeister said:

Well, this community is ending with @MemberBerry

Rip xrpchat

Nope. We're all a little annoyed because of this downturn but there's better ways to deal with that than going on an emotional rampage.

People here have an interest in XRP, of course you're gonna get criticism when you're burning down the only thing that binds people here. Expecting anything else is simply crazy. 

On 8/12/2018 at 7:58 PM, DeletedUser said:

1st column, second row

When your sarcasm and mockery has gone so far that you end up on the left side of that Tweet, you may have a problem.

Lol some random dude asks for open doxxing on other hand! What a lovely rant on MemberBerry lets ban him!

Freedom to MemberBerry!

On 8/12/2018 at 3:13 PM, Benchmark said:

Nope. We're all a little annoyed because of this downturn but there's better ways to deal with that than going on an emotional rampage.

People here have an interest in XRP, of course you're gonna get criticism when you're burning down the only thing that binds people here. Expecting anything else is simply crazy. 

Lets put straight, people have interest in price rather than in XRP. Ripple has interest in XRP.

On 8/11/2018 at 7:34 AM, zerpdigger said:

he was having a constant emotional breakdown in the chat, actually started to feel bad for the guy

people said it was "humor" but... when someone's logged on 12hrs a day doing it, you worry for their mental health

I was actually quite concerned about his mental health.

22 hours ago, vsyc said:

Are you have some degree in this field? That will be very useful here.

Let's hope that soon no one will need such services. moon.

I also remember him saying that he was hoping for moon so that he could feed his family.

Edited by Ctrl-Z

I think our beloved member that we member and member served enough of ban, I think mods can review and unban him with content being moderated as a start!

@DariStar @Invincible @LetHerRip @Sir Zerps A Lot @Coretex @BagholdersUnited @MsKat141 @SanHolo @Chewiecoin 

Ask our beloved mods to bring berry back!

Edited by vsyc