kev4022

XRP Needs to refer to somethnig other than Ripple

16 minutes ago, ThomasTheTGV said:

eXtra Rapid Payment?

i like this actually

also rapid has an 'r' and 'p' to fit the 'rp' of 'xrp' so technically you can skp the payment bit i.e. XRaPid

my only criticism of this is that unlike drops, which is a naturall plural, 'rapids' sounds odd! "I've just sent you 3.2 rapids"

Edited by zerpdigger

10 minutes ago, Nielsdaniel said:

Isn’t XRP’s name XRP? ?

Or you know.. 

X Rapid? 

And it just hit me that the X represents whatever currency your sending lol. 

Edited by Raiden

Re XRP: I posted this a few weeks back, but I like Rapid Payments. Of course the X is for eXtreme!

I do not like zerps. I like the water theme, and ripples and waves, so perhaps drops, rocks, and tides.  Each makes a bigger disturbance in the water. (Should have stopped after first paragraph)

17 hours ago, zerpdigger said:

I've added the new motion for 'drops' here to Github, but I don't think anyone actualy checks it since the official 'X' was chosen and a crappy new logo designed around it by some random person... who's in charge of the XRP logo/branding etc?!

I like drops but supposedly they refer to 1/1,000,000 of an XRP and there is a crypto named Drops. Other possibilities night include Rivers, Streams, Flows, and Thorps.

EDIT: my favorite is "Flows"

Edited by cmbartley

2 hours ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

I do not like zerps. I like the water theme, and ripples and waves, so perhaps drops, rocks, and tides.  Each makes a bigger disturbance in the water. (Should have stopped after first paragraph)

Bubbles?