BecomeRich

Do you think we will drop to 10cents?

2 minutes ago, BarryM17 said:

Didn't you just say a few days ago that you liquidated your entire position?

Yeap, my 30c buy got triggered earlier today. But I did cancel my 27c buy. So I am back in at 20% my total holdings. Will purchase more as I see fit. Not going to rush this time around 

Edited by ripplewaytogo

I expect nothing

10¢

25¢

$1

$4

10-20-40-100

Stop being greedy...

I live $1000 over the Federal poverty level.

Even if XRP reached $589 I'd still just buy a pickup and a six pack.

On the title of a deed I'm still listed as a tenant...

I have to pay property tax on my vehicle, home, and assets.

The more expensive the vehicle, the higher the maintenance... Ever think about that with your Lambo?

If XRP goes to 10¢ I'll still buy

If it reaches $10... I'll still buy

XRP isn't just about money... It's about the future

46 minutes ago, johnlogan said:

XRP just dropped from 6th place to 8th place on most traded cryptos 😞 

Hands feeling shaky or are you gonna put your big boy pants on and buy some more?

I personally feel that the powers that be are trying to buy up as much as they can before XRP is untethered...

If it's not, then meh

It's just intricately designed paper money anyway

Most people will resist digital until the banks freeze accounts on a Friday and begin using digital between banks on a Monday.

Oops, where'd I put that foil hat

2 minutes ago, Delectro said:

Hands feeling shaky or are you gonna put your big boy pants on and buy some more?

I personally feel that the powers that be are trying to buy up as much as they can before XRP is untethered...

If it's not, then meh

It's just intricately designed paper money anyway

Most people will resist digital until the banks freeze accounts on a Friday and begin using digital between banks on a Monday.

Oops, where'd I put that foil hat

Even if XRP reached $589 I'd still just buy a pickup and a six pack.

18 hours ago, Zerpnaut said:

This whole thing smells like a bear trap to be honest. The last attempt to suck away all the small investors and crush their will. There is really no reason for this all but just for the big players to be even bigger.

Of course this game could be going on for awhile (or end tomorrow) because these guys have millions of play money to manipulate while enjoying their life on yacht laughing to us. Regulation and real world usage are the only ways out of this silliness.

Unfortunately... the people with the money make the rules. 

4 minutes ago, XRPSlovenia said:

I think we will drop to cents before end of September. Two weeks prior to end of September should be a good buying point.

We’ll drop to how many cents?

2 minutes ago, EWH2020 said:

We’ll drop to how many cents?

Sorry for not being specific... single digit €cents. I just don't see any light at end of the tunnel. Mostly still waiting in line with BTC either upwards or downwards. Def loading more €€€€€€ on bitstamp!  

On 8/11/2018 at 3:57 AM, mattwayne_c said:

Sell. I will buy whatever you have. It's obvious you don't believe the rampant market manipulation going on right now. Look at the whales stashing on the ledger. They all keep buying as the little fry keep selling. 

It's also obvious you font believe in the ripple tech with xrp. You were a sucker from the start. 

I'm sorry for your POTENTIAL losses, but this is crypto. Anything can happen. You dont lock in your losses if you dont sell.

You are a CLOWN. The guy just told you he lost his retirement and you come back with "POTENTIAL" ? 

I bet you have YOLO tattooed on your arm, just a hunch.