Do you think we will drop to 10cents?

19 minutes ago, JojoBelt said:

We are 92,5% down from ATH. If this is not crash then I dont know how to call it.

I am hodling to the end even I saw many times this is not good idea...

Yo no problem guys have a look.

All Crypto are dropping down, and last year XRP at the same date was at 0.17$. So let see what will happen end of August. No Panic, this is Crypto Market. We need definitely more regulations to make it less volatille.

BTW August. Where All traders are ? on Holiday... as me, as you , the all markets are down. So please go by the lake, or sea to get some fresh air and prepare yourself for the next bull run because, it will be stressful. We will break "The Wall"

Best regards, Peace Love & HODL.

344981881_Capturedcran2018-08-1109_01_10.png.ad95239c6ed047a34353d0f8f826ff96.png

Edited by Gwada97159
update

26 minutes ago, JojoBelt said:

We are 92,5% down from ATH. If this is not crash then I dont know how to call it.

I am hodling to the end even I saw many times this is not good idea...

I’m the same.... watched my bag go to nearly half my retirement, now it’s barely enough to buy a new computer. I so, so, so regret not getting out of this ****. Been holding for nearly 2 years, and now it’s hardly worth more than what I paid for it. 

34 minutes ago, Gwada97159 said:

All Crypto are dropping down, and last year XRP at the same date was at 0.17$. So let see what will happen end of August. No Panic, this is Crypto Market. We need definitely more regulations to make it less volatille.

BTW August. Where All traders are ? on Holiday... as me, as you , the all markets are down. So please go by the lake, or sea to get some fresh air and prepare yourself for the next bull run because, it will be stressful. We will break "The Wall"

344981881_Capturedcran2018-08-1109_01_10.png.ad95239c6ed047a34353d0f8f826ff96.png

All Crypto are dropping down, and XRP is worst.

1 hour ago, BecomeRich said:

It’s crazy I know, Brad is such a cool guy and we all love him but do you think we will drop that low?

Yes, it's going down there but I don't call it low - it's a realistic price.
This bloodbath won't stop until BTC gets to it's pre-Tether ramp levels of $1800.
Even then, sentiment is so bad that we will most likely be in single digits for many months if not years.

13 minutes ago, yxxyun said:

All Crypto are dropping down, and XRP is worst.

Sell. I will buy whatever you have. It's obvious you don't believe the rampant market manipulation going on right now. Look at the whales stashing on the ledger. They all keep buying as the little fry keep selling. 

It's also obvious you font believe in the ripple tech with xrp. You were a sucker from the start. 

I'm sorry for your POTENTIAL losses, but this is crypto. Anything can happen. You dont lock in your losses if you dont sell.

On 8/11/2018 at 3:57 PM, mattwayne_c said:

Sell. I will buy whatever you have. It's obvious you don't believe the rampant market manipulation going on right now. Look at the whales stashing on the ledger. They all keep buying as the little fry keep selling. 

It's also obvious you font believe in the ripple tech with xrp. You were a sucker from the start. 

I'm sorry for your POTENTIAL losses, but this is crypto. Anything can happen. You dont lock in your losses if you dont sell.

Edited by yxxyun

1 hour ago, Gwada97159 said:

Honestly I don’t look at TA anymore.......

43 minutes ago, ade said:

I’m the same.... watched my bag go to nearly half my retirement, now it’s barely enough to buy a new computer. I so, so, so regret not getting out of this ****. Been holding for nearly 2 years, and now it’s hardly worth more than what I paid for it. 

That's not correct, surely. If you've been holding since 2016 you'd be up 50 times your initial investment.

10 minutes ago, mattwayne_c said:

That's not quite correct, if you go to the bear whale thread you'd see he's selling around 10M XRP every day. He sold around 900M XRP since the start of the year. I think most of the whales are actually exiting positions hence the price drop. This is healthy in the long run as there will be more equal distribution of XRP, but it's painful to watch no doubt.

9 minutes ago, johnlogan said:

XRP will hit $5 shortly, not 10 cents - have you been following all the good news at all? 

Moneygram

CNY

Coinbase 

Japan

WS bonuses 

All will catapult XRP to the stars. 

I hope we will never again see such low prices !