Jackson Palmer's statement

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's just wrong... he shouldn't talk about the posts in the XRP Trading And Price Speculation club that way!

So some idiot called you hurtful names on twitter ! Get over it you baby .

Not sure about payments, but XRP sure is leading the way in crypto transactions... 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, EcneitapLatnem said:

Please provide the link where you got the info you have questions about... I will then evaluate and produce an analysis based on my experience in evaluation and decision-making. 

Thanks for the link... in an attempt to learn more about this fellow, I now remember why his name looked familiar...at first I though he might be the quarterback for the AZ Cardinals... nope...  trying to provide an accurate, unbiased evaluation on the question you arose proved difficult... it seems this guy has an axe in general to grind with ripple.... to me it appears as though he is cherry picking XRP...  While going down the rabbit hole, I found that he is the guy that created the website arewedecentralizedyet.com... which I remember being a subject I read about awhile back and don't quite remember the details and arguments on why it is or isn't accurate etc, etc. ...

Apparently in early May, he considered shutting down that site because (I'm not laughing) some XRP enthusiasts called him "jacky boy" and "doofus". Quite honestly, I couldn't get much further than that because... well.... I just ... okay, I am laughing!

Edited by EcneitapLatnem
Give it some time and get as much as you can!!

Jackson is right, crypto community can be dumb and insulting, XRP sadly isn't exception here (although it all started with that Pump and Dump fraud happening in December).

3 hours ago, kryptoroi said:

If you don't have anything valuable to bring to a discussion, don't bother even replying you immature pricks! If you guys only want good news, and live in lalaland , great for you! It's a serious question to which I wanted an answer and you should also try to understand why, idiot! 

Whoa, dude, chill.  No need for personal attacks and name calling.  JEEZE!  

Edited by Sharkey
4 hours ago, IdzieWojnaIdzieWojna said:

Jackson is right, crypto community can be dumb and insulting, XRP sadly isn't exception here (although it all started with that Pump and Dump fraud happening in December).

Indeed, no exception at all... I can't believe how immature the communities are generally speaking... problem is when fingers are pointing (as Jackson's are) towards one community and having some choice words for them... so the irony is that is exactly what he is doing... but yes, we can all be idiots!

Edited by EcneitapLatnem
I am excited for what is to come!
6 hours ago, kryptoroi said:

Not sure if this was already addressed or not but Jackson Palmer, who apparently is the creator of dodgecoin recently said that ripple (XRP ) is processing less payments per day than it was back in 2016! Anyone knows of this is true and why this may be? 

Oh boy and how many payments does doge process a day? 

There may have been more transactions at around a price .006 cents per xrp. So the total number of xrp exchanged could be quit high. However daily volume was around 100,000-500,000 dollars. So were 3 xrp are used today for a dollar then it would have been around 166xrp. Also today's daily volume bounces between 200,000,000 and 400,000,000. So I don't think it is a big deal. Also look at how far XRP has come. Look at the supporting community. Also you have had Venture capitalist praise for money transfer, bank involvement, and remittance companies. I would not worry about xrp transaction volume now. I would worry about some technical issue (security, scalability, legislative) that prevents adoption by major players. That is what scares me about all of it. An unknown zero day block chain hack that destroys the tech like luke did to the death star.