Wow, Thank you for bringing that up

The raw number of exchanges has increased to their highest levels in history - for crypto generally, and especially for XRP:

September 2017: 24 Worldwide Exchanges  6

August 2018: 105 Worldwide Exchanges  7  8  9

However, that monopolistic advantage is now at an end, so when the next 'Rally of the Gods' happens, there will be very little stopping the crypto market.

your second comment here almost sounds like all the Youtube crypto stars ... tell everyone, the next bull run will be massive.
To hear that from you represents another category. Thanks! ?

Edited by DreXRP

Hi Hodor,

I have been especially looking forward to analysis of the crash from your seasoned eyes : "Was I shaken by the market over the last few days?   Not whatsoever;   I've done my research.I was not shaken but I would be lying if I tried to make out I was not shocked and have not given a lot of thought to why XRP is still so vulnerable. 

Excellent progress this last week and as always I have learnt a lot for reading your summary.

Edited by Julian_Williams

1 hour ago, MrX said:

No offence man, but all those hopium dreams look less realistic week by week, month by month.

fddfggfghjhghj.jpg

Your horizon is based from sea level. Stand atop the platform Ripple is building and you will expand your horizon!

1 minute ago, Flintstone said:

Your horizon is based from sea level. Stand atop the platform Ripple is building and you will expand your horizon!

"The horizon of many people is a circle with zero radius which they call their point of view." - Albert Einstein

1 hour ago, DreXRP said:

your second comment here almost sounds like all the Youtube crypto stars ... tell everyone, the next bull run will be massive.
To hear that from you represents another category. Thanks! ?

I have no doubt crypto will return stronger than any previous levels; I haven't changed my agreement with some of the professional analysts in the media - the overall crypto market won't be considered 'mature' until it's measured in the trillions, not billions, and that would imply multiple more rallies larger than the the one I'm referencing as "Rally of the Gods." 

But notice that I don't say 'when' that will occur, although I have my own theories about it. 

11 minutes ago, Rey said:

"The horizon of many people is a circle with zero radius which they call their point of view." - Albert Einstein

I've never heard that Einstein quote before... nice. 

3 minutes ago, Hodor said:

notice that I don't say 'when' that will occur, although I have my own theories about it. 

Would appreciate if you could share your theories with us. Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, MrX said:

No offence man, but all those hopium dreams look less realistic week by week, month by month.

fddfggfghjhghj.jpg

That is wrong, I do not know the %%% market  for  xRapid , but something is going to happen, now is too early,  starting from november , december 2018... and 2019 something will happen ( I hope )

15 minutes ago, Yodaxrp said:

Would appreciate if you could share your theories with us. Thanks in advance

If I had any talent as a TA, you'd already know about it.  ?

I recommend you peruse some real TAs.  I think https://ripplecoinnews.com has a section specifically devoted to aggregating TA posts:  https://ripplecoinnews.com/technical-analysis

Thank you for the great article Hodor. You have no idea how it helps new XRP investors like myself "hang in there" and be confident of the investment we choose.  The other old timers and experienced investors on this site have disappeared into a "members only" club and left us on our own.

Thanks you.