brjXRP17

Ripple Lawsuit Tracker (August 2018 Update)

8 minutes ago, MemberBerry said:

Ripple-Suits

I am sure they got a "Mike" at Ripple to clear it. Oh wait, lets hope not as we should have one representing Ripple whom does have real degrees in law.

Not giving any more spoilers! ;)

Thanks for posting BRJ! well done.

Maestro - the entire community is indebted to you for this fine work - again. I don't know anyone who is consolidating and summarising the cases in such a comprehensive and easy to read manner. I'm looking forward to discussing the cases in detail with you once they get closer to trial. :)

Posted (edited)

Anyone know what the legal status is of winning one of the securities cases.  If there are 3 cases, A, B, and C all claiming XRP is a security.  Assume Ripple wins case A, does that mean that since a court has already ruled in that matter, that the other two are automatically losses, or do they still have to try each one.  Also how does it effect the cases when the SEC makes a decision one way or another?  Or for that matter, does a Federal court ruling one way or another effect what the SEC can do?

Edited by Greeny

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, blh1976 said:

Looks like the court denied Coffey's motion to remand the case back to state court.  It will stay in federal court

Where we can read the full document? Thanks.

Edit: found it 

Edited by OzAlphaWolf