Sign in to follow this  
Crypto_Knight

XRP Reaches bullish channel bottom

5 hours ago, PG1 said:

Yep, 4 XRP on the dollar.  IMO we need to see that one more quick selloff that pushes BTC to mid 5k and XRP to around .25.  Needs to put pressure on penny vapourware tokens going to zero so capital quickly flows into BTC propping it back up and squeezing shorts fuelling a quick move.  Needs to happen somewhat violently.   Better a purge happens now or we will need to come back down later.

Agreed....

And love the term “penny vapourware” as well!

I didn't think they'd be ballsy enough to dip into the resistance created by the previous wicks, but they did. Rest assure, folks: this IS the bottom you're looking at. I expect an insanely quick recovery to the $0.33 level, followed by continued growth. Don't sleep around waiting for $0.25.xrp.thumb.png.4a8375b3563b8604af84ac1bb0cbdf81.png

On 8/12/2018 at 3:47 AM, Crypto_Knight said:

I didn't think they'd be ballsy enough to dip into the resistance created by the previous wicks, but they did. Rest assure, folks: this IS the bottom you're looking at. I expect an insanely quick recovery to the $0.33 level, followed by continued growth. Don't sleep around waiting for $0.25.xrp.thumb.png.4a8375b3563b8604af84ac1bb0cbdf81.png

When do you expect this "insanely quick recovery"??

14 hours ago, bm32533476 said:

Where are you seeing this? I must be missing something.

Just checking the graph from Coinmarketcap. It's up from 190 mil to 290 mil on the 24hr chart. At this moment the volume doesn't really matter though.

On 8/10/2018 at 3:30 PM, Nouknitouk said:

I think we're going to 25c. bear flag is compressing price more and more. Target of the flag is 25c-27c. + BTC did not hold 6500$ yesterday. for as long as there is no buyers... no new money... we will continue to go down. 25 cents happens this weekend ? if there is no Massive volume spike to perform a massive rebound.. well the next step will be 17 cents, etc.

we need buyers to wake the F up.

284237062_bearflag.thumb.png.ebc37996c8185cce5477bd522fcce4b3.png

Funny story, we have them every dip, 1 to 3 posts from golden members lowering their DCAs or whatever and buying, and dozens shouting same. So, we have buying power!!!

This is the greatest bull run in the history of my life. I've got some TA that will blow you away. If we don't get back to 30c we will follow bitconnects lustrous path. Bitconnects has paved the way to some of the biggest gains in history. We should be honored to follow it's path. 

4 hours ago, vsyc said:

Funny story, we have them every dip, 1 to 3 posts from golden members lowering their DCAs or whatever and buying, and dozens shouting same. So, we have buying power!!!

Well that was one accurate prediction for once....

Sign in to follow this