Sign in to follow this  
Crypto_Knight

XRP Reaches bullish channel bottom

3 minutes ago, Zerptime said:

We always get this kind of posts saying this is the bottom after every dip and all of them turned out to be wrong ! but I hope you are the first person to guess it correctly.

25c offers immense support if we got that far, and we're not that far from it right now.  At some point the market WILL turn, but it won't turn until the manipulators / big boys are all locked and loaded. 

2 minutes ago, XRPSlovenia said:

What does it say to you?

I'm not a TA guy, but the first half looks eerily similar to the second half. Fingers crossed, history just might repeat itself.

Edited by manateehunter

4 minutes ago, manateehunter said:

I'm not a TA guy, but the first half looks eerily similar to the second half. Fingers crossed, history just might repeat itself.

hope you are right! fingers crossed so hard that the blood circulation is stopped! ?

3 hours ago, Zerptime said:

We always get this kind of posts saying this is the bottom after every dip and all of them turned out to be wrong ! but I hope you are the first person to guess it correctly.

Seriously. There have been dozens and dozens of these. 

5 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

25c offers immense support if we got that far, and we're not that far from it right now.  At some point the market WILL turn, but it won't turn until the manipulators / big boys are all locked and loaded. 

I think we're going to 25c. bear flag is compressing price more and more. Target of the flag is 25c-27c. + BTC did not hold 6500$ yesterday. for as long as there is no buyers... no new money... we will continue to go down. 25 cents happens this weekend ? if there is no Massive volume spike to perform a massive rebound.. well the next step will be 17 cents, etc.

we need buyers to wake the F up.

284237062_bearflag.thumb.png.ebc37996c8185cce5477bd522fcce4b3.png

57 minutes ago, Nouknitouk said:

I think we're going to 25c. bear flag is compressing price more and more. Target of the flag is 25c-27c. + BTC did not hold 6500$ yesterday. for as long as there is no buyers... no new money... we will continue to go down. 25 cents happens this weekend ? if there is no Massive volume spike to perform a massive rebound.. well the next step will be 17 cents, etc.

we need buyers to wake the F up.

image.thumb.png.ff9eeb696d1ab3abf4f2af2be59bf6d9.png

I agree still no buy volume coming in from Korea even at this oversold levels. We are missing like 200-2000 million daily volume from this exchange.

1 hour ago, WillIAMRich said:

fasafsafs.png.22ee0d08b10080eb24ae15e89845a44d.png
Placed and synced 2nd half on top of the 1st to see the similarity better. 
If history repeats itself, we are late from the party or spike needs to happen in few days...

Very late for sure. If I tell my hubby I am “Late”, he will freak out.....

Do not take a landmark, the chart last year. The next bull run will take place much later, because we come after a bubble. Realistically, I believe that by the end of the year we do not have enough time for the market to have confidence, optimism, and later FOMO. Probably the next bull run will be somewhere in the first 6 months of 2019. I want to get it wrong, and a really big Ripple announcement moves the XRP price, but ... i doubt it.

Edited by mihaisyblu

Sign in to follow this